IGNORED

Portal 2

ghOsty

I'm also glad i played this game right after I've been through that piece of shit called Crysis 2.

It restored my faith in video games once again.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm also glad i played this game right after I've been through that piece of shit called Crysis 2.

I am about to play crysis 2 for the first time. is it so much shit?

I am about to play crysis 2 for the first time. is it so much shit?

Yes.

I'm too tired to go into details. But i really didn't like it.

The and story and voice acting is some of the worst i ever experienced. The gameplay is not bad or anything, but it's just really frustrating. Sprint, climping, cloaking, armor enhance etc. is drained from the same energy-bar which mean if you run of energy, you can't do shit. Not even run or jump or anything. This means you are probaly going to die a shitload of times and usually at the most frustrating moments. Also, it's probably the most buggy game i've ever played.

Only thing it really has going for it, is that it looks good. But that's not enough to make a game fun got me.

Ah ok somebody told me crysis 1 would be much better hmmm

Back to portal: so I need another person with another portal license on another computer to really enjoy co-op?

Ah ok somebody told me crysis 1 would be much better hmmm

Back to portal: so I need another person with another portal license on another computer to really enjoy co-op?

to enjoy it properly, yeah. split-screen is stupid.

Guest El_Chemso

I've been playing it coop with my GF. The puzzles aren't as hard which is a shame.

@dropp, I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels like I've been wading through a deluge of shit titles this year/last year.

split-screen is stupid.

:facepalm:

why facepalm to that?

i'm a PC gamer. of course i'm gonna think that split-screen is stupid.

i'd rather not have half the view that i would normally. if you wanna cripple your vision, that's just fine and dandy

Oh man! I haven't had a proper LAN party in ages. I think I might organize one sometime soon. Grab a case of Bawls and I'm set.

Guest hahathhat

if you're playing splitscreen on a widescreen it divides vertically. doesn't feel cramped at all. but i would understand not wanting to do this on a non-widescreen laptop or something

spent cinco de mayo drinking coronas with lime and working through co-op mode with a friend.

if you're playing splitscreen on a widescreen it divides vertically. doesn't feel cramped at all. but i would understand not wanting to do this on a non-widescreen laptop or something

even split screen on a widescreen would be messed up. i doubt it'd end up giving you 4:3 ratio picture that way.

Guest hahathhat

i'm going to break into your house, tie you down, and make you play portal 2 splitscreen on a PC. just to bother you

Archived