IGNORED

Free Exclusive Autechre Track '6852' With Japan Benefit Ticket Purchase

Joyrex

Just another reminder - do not request people to PM you copyrighted music - yeah, it sucks they don't plan on releasing such a good track, but stealing it only convinces them more not to take chances on releasing anything.

Any further requests for this track will be removed and/or the persons warned.

• 2 months later...

You can download it now, and also stream the Ts1a track. Ive never heard it before, it sounds new to me.

Donated and downloaded!

Almost worthy of a new thread I would say. So much good music in amongst all of this!

Japan is said to comprise "over 3000" islands; a more specific reported figure is 6852

oh, awesome! This gives a little more credibility to the idea that this is a new track crafted specifically for the cause... though, I suppose it would be just as easy to name an old track lying around.

• 1 month later...

I just noticed 6852 uses a sound identical to a sound occuring in crystal caverns areas in Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Didn't Someone here report there being sounds from Luigi's Mansion in Ts1a? Maybe the guys are having a good remeniscing on classic Nintendo titles. Ha.

Anyway, this one has really grown on me, preferring it to Ts1a by a longshot now.

• 3 months later...
Guest mrgypsum

was unaware of this track, but i knew about the icasea release, that was the best of 2011 for me, anyway a simple google search yielded the file... thanks for the info

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Xenblake

Am I the only one who glanced at the featured artists list and when I saw this thread as the last posted on, for a moment believed that they released a new track, forgetting about 6852348?

What is this? Or did you mean 6852? I'm confused.