IGNORED

South Korea buries a million pigs alive

Guest Iain C

Guest rumbo

Proteins and fatty acids from the introduction of meat into the diet of our ancestors means we can enjoy the complex and highly advanced brain required to peruse the General Banter forum on WATMM.

If you are reading this, and you are vegetarian, you are the product of the slaughter and consumption of bazillions of living creatures. The majority of which probably suffered violent and painful deaths.

cute-kitten-3.jpg

(artist's depiction)

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Enter a new display name

stop bumping this thread please. fucking depressing.

This is a real issue that occurred last week. I would worry more about the VHS Head thread that is still active. :watmm:

Guest Sprigg

Also, I can dodge all of those e. coli breakouts.

Wasn't there an e. coli outbreak involving spinach over here a few months back?

did they bury the spinach?

and sample it?

They sampled it, then played the sampled sound for live spinach, and sampled the live spinach's sounds of terror as well. :aphexsign:

Guest Babar

this thread is a bit ridiculous :

i know i'm not allowed to post gore on here, so I won't embed this vid in this post. Here is the the link though.

(extremely gore, with STREAMS of BLOOD).

It shows how cows are killed in slaughterhouses (jump at 3:00). Any steak you can eat comes out of this kind of process.

Just being informative here.

cheers.

i know i'm not allowed to post gore on here, so I won't embed this vid in this post. Here is the the link though.

It shows how cows are killed in slaughterhouses (jump at 3:00). Any steak you can eat comes out of this kind of process.

cheers.

well that was the most horrifying thing I've seen in a while

steak

Guest Iain C

cheers.

it's called vegetarianism, and it's why i'm morally superior to most of you.

:wink:

I don't think I could personally do in a pig though, they're too intelligent.

only stupid animals should be killed?

By that logic we should kill Troon.

but stupid is relative so we are all stupid by some standard, so everything should die.

shhhh, you're ruining it.

cheers.

lol is it just me or do French people have a real fondness for anything resembling a guillotine? I thought these days it's more common to shoot a bolt through the cow's brain to kill it instantaneously...and wtf at the cow being able to see his brethren hanging upside down doing their death spasms in front of him? Fucked up shit.

cheers.

it's called vegetarianism, and it's why i'm morally superior to most of you.

:wink:

This

Guest hahathhat

i'm going to go live in a cave and grow my own organic tomatos to eat right outside my cave. it will be carbon neutral and stop all the atrocities in the world

Guest Babar

cheers.

lol is it just me or do French people have a real fondness for anything resembling a guillotine? I thought these days it's more common to shoot a bolt through the cow's brain to kill it instantaneously...and wtf at the cow being able to see his brethren hanging upside down doing their death spasms in front of him? Fucked up shit.

productivity, productivity …

and to be honest, i'm all for the re-establishment of death sentence … but only for the elite. But i think injecting poisonous substances into the veins of people who have been sentenced to death is just gay. I'm all for flaying. For instance, Sarkozy, whose campaign was illegally funded, could be flayed from top to bottom. He would then be sent into the streets of Paris and people would be allowed to throw salt at him and he would die a few hours later.

I actually found the aforementioned video by looking up "flaying" in youtube. :facepalm:

barbar ~ babar . mmhhh … i'm onto something guys

Guest Wall Bird

and to be honest, i'm all for the re-establishment of death sentence … but only for the elite. But i think injecting poisonous substances into the veins of people who have been sentenced to death is just gay. I'm all for flaying. For instance, Sarkozy, whose campaign was illegally funded, could be flayed from top to bottom. He would then be sent into the streets of Paris and people would be allowed to throw salt at him and he would die a few hours later.

I actually found the aforementioned video by looking up "flaying" in youtube. :facepalm:

This reminds me of George Carlin's suggestion that we reinstate upside-down crucifixions for money launderers and other white collar criminals. That's just part of the proposal. He also thinks they ought to be dipped into boiling pitch whilst being crucified... and have it broadcast on the Superbowl, during halftime.

Brutal stuff.

and to be honest, i'm all for the re-establishment of death sentence … but only for the elite.

You know that people like Chomsky have to be considered in the elite right?

Guest Babar

and to be honest, i'm all for the re-establishment of death sentence … but only for the elite.

You know that people like Chomsky have to be considered in the elite right?

yeah yeah, that wasn't really my point. I meant political elite. And when you mess with democracy, you should be judged on the basis you hurt millions. That's clealy not what is happening to Chirac (he's currently being semi-judged).

This reminds me of George Carlin's suggestion that we reinstate upside-down crucifixions for money launderers and other white collar criminals. That's just part of the proposal. He also thinks they ought to be dipped into boiling pitch whilst being crucified... and have it broadcast on the Superbowl, during halftime.

Brutal stuff.

And I thought the Black Eyed Peas Halftime Extravaganza was an atrocity.

Archived