IGNORED

Depeche Mode - Freestate (Clark Remix)

Guest Adam

• 2 weeks later...

I have to confess that I'm a big fan of Depeche Mode. When I was a teenager (not so long ago), I ran through my little hometown's streets, singing loudly Depeche Mode.

So I'll be very interested in that one :emotawesomepm9: furthermore because I can't think of any Depeche Mode remix that sounded okay :whistling:

• 1 month later...

It's chilled and I like it.

But Im worried that Clark will never go full circle to what he used to make. Is no one else wondering where the tracks that are just ball aching techno?

I really like the beat but the voices seem to be redundant... would like it more without the voices I guess.

And about Clark loosing his special sound... maybe he's concerned as well and that's why the new album needs that long? maybe he can't decide what to put on it: something that works and could be liked by the majority of electronic music listeners or something special... just a lazy morning thought.

• 10 months later...

i would like to own the clark freestate remix. i really need to purchase more of the clark remixes / compile decent collection. his massive attack remix is bone crushing, mind melting fun. the freestate mix should be twice as long imo

• 3 weeks later...
Guest SampleScience

Great stuff! I like Clark, I love Depeche Mode, this kind of mix can only be a winner!

Archived