IGNORED

Grappa For The Captain

Guest Adam

I wonder why the track stops so suddenly. This quick fade sounds like this is just a preview. The question is a preview from what ? :smile:

Mhh... I'm a bit disappointed about these very short Clark tracks... a little bit new Clark in the Phrenic Mix, this track, the Bean colaboration... I want the full Clark package!

Mhh... I'm a bit disappointed about these very short Clark tracks... a little bit new Clark in the Phrenic Mix, this track, the Bean colaboration... I want the full Clark package!

The new track in Phrenic mix is a killer though. Just be patient.

The new track in Phrenic mix is a killer though. Just be patient.

Ya but it's hard because I adore Clark that much :whistling:

There will be unheard Clark in a Leisure System radio show tonight. Check out his facebook. Hopefully more than one minute or I really have to think about my fanboism.

Guest hahathhat

I wonder why the track stops so suddenly. This quick fade sounds like this is just a preview. The question is a preview from what ? :smile:

or, perhaps it was the musician's equivalent of a pen doodle on a napkin for a friend ("the captain" ?)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hahathhat

i like soundcloud, like it a lot.

it's good for just bunging up lots of bits. you save good ones for the albums

Archived