IGNORED

Netflix: Watch Instantly

Guest wake

Guest Gravity

I was messing around with Netflix for Wii at my friend's house the other day, it's amazingly fun to have so many shows and movies at your fingertips. (in before lol torrent sites)

One of these days I'll subscribe on my 360.

• 2 years later...

just typed in moon (not available), twin peaks (not available), silence of the lambs (not available), about half a dozen horror films from the horror film thread (not available) you get the drift. I'd have to say pretty much 9 times out of 10, what I want too watch isn't there.

I finished watching Breaking Bad a few weeks back (which was the reason for signing up in the first place) and thinking of ditching it. It seems pretty useless...maybe it's me I'd admit I'm a little out of touch with what to watch. My mate recommends Trailer Park Boys, maybe give that a whirl.

just typed in moon (not available), twin peaks (not available), silence of the lambs (not available), about half a dozen horror films from the horror film thread (not available) you get the drift. I'd have to say pretty much 9 times out of 10, what I want too watch isn't there.

I finished watching Breaking Bad a few weeks back (which was the reason for signing up in the first place) and thinking of ditching it. It seems pretty useless...maybe it's me I'd admit I'm a little out of touch with what to watch. My mate recommends Trailer Park Boys, maybe give that a whirl.

Have you tried using a vpn (like hola unblocker) to access other countries programming? There's loads of stuff on the American Netflix that isn't on the Canadian or UK ones.

Archived