IGNORED

Are You Human?

Redruth

.....................................shinyOrbButton_step-3.jpg

are you easy to deceive?

do you feel a certain change in life recently, like things that were once hidden are starting to be revealed?

what makes you so comfortable being human? look down at yourself for a minute, is this all really that familiar to you?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hahathhat

do you feel a certain change in life recently, like things that were once hidden are starting to be revealed?

only when im off my meds.

are you easy to deceive?

what makes you so comfortable being human? look down at yourself for a minute, is this all really that familiar to you?

there is something happening my watmm friends, something is happening.

1. yes

2. yes

I think it is an interest trope to say 'something's happening'

it makes me think of some kind of magical weirdo, or an eccentric old man who has taken you to some kind of mundane spot in your neighborhood to show that there was always more there to be seen then you could imagine. Like he takes you under some local bridge and tells you to press a block in, and when you do he turns around and looks at you with wild eyes and says....shhh!....something's happening...can you feel it?

Maybe it's time I explain this to you guys, because I know that it is time. The time is stated slowly, like something slipping into a comfortable dress for the evening so I can go to the gas station, put some gas in my car, drive off, drive around, till there is no more gas then go back and get some more gas. Ya dig?

Guest Ranky Redlof

the scary thing is that i dreamt about the image in troons post

troon=somekindofgod

wtf

hmm

edit:drunk

Guest Z_B_Z
Troon Id like to disagree with you but Ive no idea what you're talking about.

i dont think he does either.

troon is a bot that takes elements of watmm posts, posts from a philosophy forum populated by fourteen year olds, and some conspiracy theory sites from the geocities archive, then combines them using an advanced algorithm developed by the CIA in conjunction with apple and the RAND corporation.

Archived