IGNORED

impakt - Resonant Escape

impakt

Hello there, here is a update and info to the Impakt release.

Impakt shows once more that he is an exceptionally gifted artist and producer. After his works for Breakin Records, the Unhoerbar Series and several guest appearances for Solar One Music, he now delivers an amazing full length album with fourteen tracks of finest Braindance Tunes. Limited edition Digipack CD and Impakt Action Figure! Lim.Edition!!!

impakt.jpg

impakt2cr.jpg

impakt3.jpg

impakt4.jpg

impakt2cr.jpg

OUT NOW AT

http://www.solaronemusic.com

http://www.interstellarsounds.com

SOON AT:

http://clone.nl

http://www.juno.co.uk

and many more

available soon in all good downloade-stores.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ranky Redlof

forgot i preordered it now i have it twice lol, hope it doubles in value once he gets on rephlex! lol

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure if digital is ready yet, but I bet the guys at solar one are working at it. I wish I understood Italian so I could read that review :D

Troon: good to hear man :)

Nice Review from Nexus6 for Electroalliance

Review:

Impakt - Resonant Escape inkl. Action Figure - Solar One Music SOM15

While Komarken Electronics was applying his totalitarian domination on the planet,

few species from Earth were sent to SOM mothership in the Moon neighborhood. Both

women and men were introduced to Impakt, one of Solaris infamous and merciless

scientists, in order to be studied. Impakt's first experiments focused on human race

resistance to airwaves manipulations and subsonic frequencies from outer space.

Unexpected but positive reactions on their bodies encouraged him to keep on his

works, judging that the time had come to test his new secret weapon whose namecode

was "Resonant Escape" (Tbc).

After a remarkable debut single EP on Ed DMX’s Breakin’ Records in 2008 and several

guest appearances, Jørgen Indal aka mighty Impakt returns to Solar One Music to

deliver an unconventional Machine Funk style full lenght LP with fourteen tracks of

finest brainwashing tunes. Author also of the last volume of the Unhoerbar Series,

the Norwegian artist demonstrates here another wide facet of his luminous musical

universe and unlimited talent. Mixture of experimental and abstract styles, melodic

"Resonant Escape" goes a step further into the realm, serving up an eclectic and

generous album full of synth melodies interspersed with beautiful yet intricate

downtempo interludes such like "Devour You" or "Deaf Oscillator" cuts. From deep

spacey acidism ("Squelchy Belchy", "Dance The Pain Away", "Lucky Strike") to epic

arpeggio odissey ("Mountain Climber Groove") passing through Drexciyan-style

techno-funk ("Interpiss") or bleepy electrorgy with retro reminiscences ("Spooping",

"Lip"), the Envmod signature drives the listener into the meanders of an outstanding

outing that crosses the boundaries of electro to visit sometimes the breakbeast

genre ("Big Tims Lush Pad", "Virebia"). Grade A to Warpian "Drink" or smooth "At The

End", two of the numerous successful tunes taken from the opus. Clear synth melodies

over fat driving analog bassline, bubbling acid loops and robotic voices... this

fresh album, available in limited digipack CD edition and accompanied with a funny

Impakt Paper Toy Action Figure, is the perfect balance between Detroit sound and

more European dancefloor influences!

CD, electro

www.solaronemusic.com

impakt.jpg

because it is a distribution thing! The distributor takes the release to all download-stores and this is a longer process (3-4 weeks) but we hope in the next two weeks it is available in all stores. :)

Archived