IGNORED

BABY CEEPHAX

Guest illfly mandog

Guest illfly mandog

Well, I've been holding out for the Ceephax subforum for about a year with these babies, but it looks like that day may never come... :shrug:

Here you go WATMM, you have earned it!

BabyCeephax1.jpg

BabyCeephax2.jpg

It's not that weird...the Autechre wedding photos were weird as were those YouTube videos of Richard heading down the stairs alone in the "Rare RDJ pics" thread. Even Aphex put baby pictures in the liner notes of Caustic Window compilation. It's a sign of fame--a pretty innocent one imo. When Jersey Shore blew up, this rich family photo of Mike "The Situation"'s family showed up

I think that Rare pics thread is weird too.

I've never watched Jersey Shore because it seems like it would piss me off to no end.

I totally agree, xxx. I think this thread is totally amazing! I mean, come on! Look at Baby Ceephax's little overalls. They totally look like some shit that he wears to this day! He was pure acid since day one. And the acid fashion sense is clearly heretical. Just examine the attire of Sister Jenkinson. Just look at that fucking acid ass belt. And I repeat... MAMA JENKINSON IS WEARING A JUMPER!!!

Guest hahathhat

those photos are great. they make me wonder what happened to this awesome set of planets 'n' space pajamas i had as a lad. likely my memories went on sale, wholesale at the goodwill

Guest yikes

in ernest i clicked on this thread thinking it would be ceephax music related-like a new track or something

son

i am disapoint

yawl gone too far and this shit is fucking HOMOSEXNESS GAYBOI douche nozzle bromance 303 male crush of the lowest order

that said

huge massif props to ma jenks for wombing andy floss and tom squared

Archived