IGNORED

BABY CEEPHAX

Guest illfly mandog

Guest hahathhat

it's fair enough to draw a line with fan craziness. how about this? i would never go hunt these photos down on my own, but if they came into my possession i would probably post them here too.

in ernest i clicked on this thread thinking it would be ceephax music related-like a new track or something

son

i am disapoint

yawl gone too far and this shit is fucking HOMOSEXNESS GAYBOI douche nozzle bromance 303 male crush of the lowest order

that said

huge massif props to ma jenks for wombing andy floss and tom squared

you and your fucking adjectives

in ernest i clicked on this thread thinking it would be ceephax music related-like a new track or something

son

i am disapoint

yawl gone too far and this shit is fucking HOMOSEXNESS GAYBOI douche nozzle bromance 303 male crush of the lowest order

that said

How you gonna throw around insults like "HOMOSEXNESS GAYBOI" when you just admitted to being in some dude named Ernest when you clicked on this thread?

Theme from Ernest Borgnineandahalfinches

Guest yikes

son

i am disapoint

that said

you and your fucking adjectives

hey guy

find the ignore button or grow a brain/lighten up francis….. ok?

ps

glad i naturally annoy the fuck out of you just by existing

it's fun!

Guest hahathhat

I clicked this thread in earnest, thinking it would be ceephax-related, e.g. a new track or something.

I was rather disappointed when I saw the actual contents!

I believe you gentleman are a bunch of sad anoraks.

However,

I thought it was cool to see what Ceephax's mom looked like.

son,

your grammar is disappoint HOMOSEX fag bean 303-sniffing boat radar

Sir,

if you find my posts disruptive, I suggest you utilize this board's "ignore" feature. That, or learn to appreciate me.

P.S.

I derive delight from your wails of anguish and facepalming.

It's fun!

did you guys realize these photos might be FAEK?

I clicked this thread in earnest, thinking it would be ceephax-related, e.g. a new track or something.

I was rather disappointed when I saw the actual contents!

I believe you gentleman are a bunch of sad anoraks.

However,

I thought it was cool to see what Ceephax's mom looked like.

*something i didn't say*

Sir,

if you find my posts disruptive, I suggest you utilize this board's "ignore" feature. That, or learn to appreciate me.

P.S.

I derive delight from your wails of anguish and facepalming.

It's fun!

did you guys realize these photos might be FAEK?

Oh, I didn't post here to talk about the baby photos, don't much care really. I posted in this thread in response to yikes' freestyle, associative, run on sentence, awesomeness...naturally. Fun, indeed.

Guest illfly mandog

lol, +1 to hathathat

those pics really do look like him tho,

they belong to my old room mate. hes fully aware there here. no creepy business.

it just blows my dome how much he really looks like him.

-1 to everyone who just believes what they are told around here.

Guest illfly mandog

this thread needs to be destroyed.

You are just mad cus you thought it was him.

Those arent pictures of Ceephax at all. Here is Fake Ceephax now! Still rockin jumpers. Still kinda looks like Andy. Wouldn't know a 303 if it hit him in the face. He was present at a Watmm meetup with Sneaksta, Sini, Acidphakist, Elimenop and Deepex. Blew our minds!

17852_1313553271873_1021890521_975256_5564360_n.jpg

this thread needs to be destroyed.

You are just mad cus you thought it was him.

Those arent pictures of Ceephax at all. Here is Fake Ceephax now! Still rockin jumpers. Still kinda looks like Andy. Wouldn't know a 303 if it hit him in the face. He was present at a Watmm meetup with Sneaksta, Sini, Acidphakist, Elimenop and Deepex. Blew our minds!

no.. i fear for your mental well being :pedobear:

Guest hahathhat

the word "dude" reminds me of this story !

it is a story of car problems. i pulled off the highway, and the loss of speed caused a radiator i didn't realize had shat itself to begin building heat. my car started having problems at traffic lights, but i was now a mere few blocks from my destination, after having driven for about three or four hours. i wanted to park the bitch and have a beer. so i kept going, probably doing further damage to my sled. i pulled up at a light, stalling, steam belching out of the hood, in front of some dive bar. a skinny kid in a baseball cap wanders up to me and says,

"dude, you know your car is smoking?"

"it's ok," i reply, "it's over 18."

with that, the light turned green and i stalled the last few blocks to my friend's house, and got extremely drunk.

What's crazy is, I thought they were real, and I met the dude. I remember walking past his room and doing a quadruple take, then goin hey illfly that looks like....

Good times.

Even if it was andy, this isn't creepy.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived