IGNORED

Analog classics

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

:cerious: ?

They are recreating analog classic outboard tubey hardware gear and selling them for cheaper than you could buy the originals for?

Guest yikes

yeah

fractal audio is also killing it

http://www.fractalaudio.com/

but when put up against a real 100 watt amp and a 4 x 12 cabinet its not the same kind of response or air being moved

and i bet you can feel the difference of a real la2 against the plug in when soloed but its so hard to tell once its in a track

general consensus amongst the big time producers is all digital but they miss analog

digital has limits when it tries to sound analogue

What are you basing that on?

36 VCO's stacked in four Arturia Moog Modular VST's next to six VCO's stacked on a Memorymoog

OK, so you are talking edge cases. If you didn't pick up on it, my general theme here is EQ and compression, with some EFX and tape emulations thrown in for fun. Those appear to be nailed down tight.

digital has limits when it tries to sound analogue

What are you basing that on?

36 VCO's stacked in four Arturia Moog Modular VST's next to six VCO's stacked on a Memorymoog

OK, so you are talking edge cases. If you didn't pick up on it, my general theme here is EQ and compression, with some EFX and tape emulations thrown in for fun. Those appear to be nailed down tight.

ahh I see

as long as the fx are working in a high bitrate then you cant go wrong

Archived