IGNORED

Official NHL Stanley Cup Play-Offs Thread

Chris Moss Acid

It's a win. I'd like to think that Vancouver would play the series like they played in period 3. Either way we are up 1-0 right now. Here we go. Also the officiating has been much better since the Chicago series. /whiner, blah blah blah blah blah fuck you.

You are just continuing the "honored" Canuck tradition of whining about the officiating, so it's understandable. After all, it's a franchise that instead of honoring its great players with a statue they immortalized a coach who whined about officiating by waving a white towel. Better to surrender and whine than to fight through the adversity, eh? :wink:

5623784662_d123034376.jpg

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a win. I'd like to think that Vancouver would play the series like they played in period 3. Either way we are up 1-0 right now. Here we go. Also the officiating has been much better since the Chicago series. /whiner, blah blah blah blah blah fuck you.

You are just continuing the "honored" Canuck tradition of whining about the officiating.

/troll

Yeah boogaard is a sad case. they've donated his brain and are being really cool about it. could take two weeks until they find out what did him in.

game 2 tomorrow!

Vancouver played a great game on Sunday. Here's hoping for another win tomorrow. I REALLY hope they win the cup this year.

went to have a look at the Stanley cup this morning, not add big as u thought it would be, still cool though.

in stoke or in Toronto?

Toronto, Chris you would love the hockey hall of fame, loads of cool nhl history things.

yeah hopefully one day ill get there, along with going to a game at the consol energy center.. or any nhl game for that matter. i wish they still came over here like they did a few years ago. seems all major american sports have a game in london, why not nhl (anymore)?

yeah hopefully one day ill get there, along with going to a game at the consol energy center.. or any nhl game for that matter. i wish they still came over here like they did a few years ago. seems all major american sports have a game in london, why not nhl (anymore)?

indeed, pity that the leafs aren't playing while I'm here, least I can watch the playoffs at the proper times of night instead of staying up till 1 in the morning back in the uk.

So with all the hubub around head hits and dangerous play this season they're gonna let Eager get away with the charging/boarding/whatever play he made on Sedin? I'm not a Sedin suckoff but let's see consistency in calls! Give the guy a game at least, that was a dangerous play.

*patiently awaits azatoth*

but in all seriousness, that is the kind of hit we need to not see any longer. Scary shit. In happier news Bieksa destroyed in his fight. Excellent. 3-2 going into the third, let us see what happens. Good game thus far.

If the pressure from the canucks keeps up then there is no way the sharks have a chance. the majority of this game has been in the san jose end. They aren't playing rushed or pressured or anything this game. They are simply playing their game and it seems to trump the sharks. Let's see how the last 10 minutes play out.

oh azzy, i wanna give you a big gay hug. and maybe grope your junk! i'm gonna go watch conan the barbarian now.

ps other than the canucks who'd you want to see playing right now?

I like the Bolts, they've impressed me. But doubt the Bruins will go quietly. If the Canucks get to the final I am afraid they will take it and it will only make the Canuck fans even more obnoxious. Next year it will be the Hawks turn again, count on it.

I like the Bolts, they've impressed me. But doubt the Bruins will go quietly. If the Canucks get to the final I am afraid they will take it and it will only make the Canuck fans even more obnoxious. Next year it will be the Hawks turn again, count on it.

hawks fans ain't no prize.

Archived