IGNORED

Official NHL Stanley Cup Play-Offs Thread

Chris Moss Acid

No, I didn't, but I see the Nucks had several minutes of 5on3 that they couldn't capitalize on, so instead of blaming the officiating blame your special teams. Whining about officiating is so lame. Calls get missed both ways.

It was 5 on 4 for 5 minutes, and they did capitalize on it; They scored twice.

I was talking about the chance they had in the end of the second period.

Anyhow, what and awful game, too many penalties all around that messed up the flow of the game. Sharks deserve all the shit they got for being such an incompetent bunch. For shame. If I were a Sharks fan I would be ashamed of my teams performance the last couple of weeks, way to choke in a crucial moment of the season.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a game! Scored with 14 seconds left. San Jose waaaay out shot Vancouver. But the Nucks still won. Really great chances from both teams. Stanley Cup here we come!

Yeah. So sad.

You know something azatoth? You've got a horrible attitude. I can't wait for next year when the Hawks choke once more.

:D

I don't remember the Hawks choking. They only got eliminated by the slimmest of margins after the Nucks had something stuck in their throat :emotawesomepm9: I am confident the Hawks will mop the floor with the Nucks next year. The cup hangover got to the Hawks this year.

Unless chicago has some roster changes i don't see em doing any better next year. using that logic the nucks will destroy in 2011/2012.

They will probably shore up some better bottom six players and had Bolland been healthy from the start in the first round I have a feeling we would have seen quite a different series, but that's water under the bridge. The Hawks will be a hungry team next year, so count on it.

yeah dude, sig change. be a man :wink:

They are still the champs until someone wins for the fourth time in the SCF. :tongue:

This makes me want to mention that riding on past cup final victories is ludicrous. the teams that won the 20+ cups for montreal have all been different. If your team sucks they suck no matter what the history. If they were awesome it still don't matter next season!

The being said i have huge respect for all teams who've won stanleys cup. i'm just an asshole.

Archived