IGNORED

Official NHL Stanley Cup Play-Offs Thread

Chris Moss Acid

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

whatever, go Canucks I hope they assfuck the bruins. I was at a bar the other night full of bruins fans. When they scored, the bartender went around the bar giving high fives to everyone. I refused, as a Habs fan rightly should.

Gutwrenching loss for the Bruins, but a deserved one. Had it not been for Thomas excellent game it would have been settled long before. Otherwise thought the game was ruined by the whistlehappy refs, I dunno if they wanted to make clear there will be no shenanigans from either side. Burrows however showed his great class by biting Seidenberg. What a disgrace of a hockeyplayer; hairpuller, diver and now biter (possibly not the first time he has resorted to that).

Credit to the Nucks for being the better side. Will be an interesting game 2 to see how the Bruins respond.

Boston has looked like shit so far, showed a little life after they finally scored, but overall it's been like boys against men. But the games have still been close, so I don't know what's going on. Chara has been awful, especially on the game winner. And WTF Thomas :facepalm:

Guest uptown devil

good thing burrows wasn't suspended for the bite!

also, thomas is the king of flop.

I admit that Lapierre taunting Bergeron with his finger was a LOL. Still think Burrows ought have been suspended for this game, but what can you do. The NHL is anyways a joke when it comes to discipline.

Canucks have consistently been the better team in the series. The breakdown in the second last game was their low point. Thomas is the only reason Boston has any chance whatsoever.

Don't think he was targeting. Was late.

That entire game was an embarrassment to the Vancouver.

fixed it for you.

Rome ought to get a suspension for that hit. Doubtful Horton will return, looked like he got KO'd. Boston's pressure before they scored the 4th goal was brilliant. Hopefully they manage to tie up the series next game and make it an interesting series.

had to turn the game off. my poor ego.

I am sure a ton of Vancouver fans jumped off the bandwagon after tonight.

had to turn the game off. my poor ego.

I am sure a ton of Vancouver fans jumped off the bandwagon after tonight.

naw, doubt that.

Archived