IGNORED

cubus - Rk Teq

mcbpete

Hey you'uns.

Here's a track that I finished 'bout 10 minutes ago and uploading for you dear souls. It's kinda Techno in an early Amorphous Androgynous or pseudo Laurent Garnier way (Or possibly PC Tech demos for that matter). I hopes you like it. As I said it's not my usual type of thing but I thought I'd give slightly more beaty based tracks a whirl.

cubus - Rk Teq

Comments as always would be lovely.

Pete...

Guest Josefmcb

this is good... i'm thinking of blade runner meets the matrix 2 listening to this.

my criticism would be that maybe the long, continuous bass drone goes on a bit long (around the middle it feels like it's not going anywhere and seems to go on a bit, though at the same time this drone-like quality does add something). maybe more development rhythmically or harmonically or something is needed if you want the track to really stand out..??

makes excellent background listening otherwise.

nice work though! definitely was worth giving it a whirl- perhaps some further whirling is in order.

i would agree the bass drone could do with something more happening when it flattens out, but overall the track is a nice chilled, minimal little number. i really missed a progression regarding the percussion, these kind of tracks lend themselves to subtle builds of hats and clicking things... ;)

Archived