IGNORED

Fukushima raise from 5 to 7

chassis

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest analogue wings

Its

Also, 40 year old reactor (pre Chernobyl design) endures 5th worst earthquake of all time with 0 deaths and 2 cases of radiation burns (from workers who voluntarily went into the reactor itself). And that proves that building a modern nuclear plant would be UNsafe? How does that logic work exactly?

The real "nuclear disaster" of Fukushima is all the fossil fuel burning plants that are going to get built now as a result of the media beat-up on nuclear.

Its

Also, 40 year old reactor (pre Chernobyl design) endures 5th worst earthquake of all time with 0 deaths and 2 cases of radiation burns (from workers who voluntarily went into the reactor itself). And that proves that building a modern nuclear plant would be UNsafe? How does that logic work exactly?

The real "nuclear disaster" of Fukushima is all the fossil fuel burning plants that are going to get built now as a result of the media beat-up on nuclear.

Exactly. And the decision by Germany to shut down all their reactors the upcoming years are such a knee-jerk reaction to the public's ignorant fear of ATOMZ! This will only cause energy prices to rise and mess up with all the CO2 targets set by the EU.

Guest disparaissant

haven't you fools played sim city!?!??!

we are all going to die and if that game is true it will either be a meltdown or giant alien robot monster

There's something eerily beautiful about "the elephants foot", a large pile of reactor fuel that turned into lava and bonded with sand at Chernobyl.

something that has always fascinated me is eyewitness accounts of 'a glowing blue cloud' over chernobyl - basically it was radiating so hard that it's theorised that cherenkov radiation was visible.

Advanced_Test_Reactor.jpg

cherenkov radiation is fucking idm.

alien_310.JPG

tumblr_ljh61cG5PP1qfrwu3o1_500.jpg

alien010.jpg

i think we are underestimating censorship power. I find it strange I haven't heard about that explosion near sendai (onagawa plant ?). Remember when two guys fell into a pool at fukushima's plant ? A few pics of them leaked in the press and I remember having seen one of these guys leg : radiations had eaten his leg skin. You could see his shinbone. Wicked. I tried to find it again but was unable to.

:facepalm: we now have people who question their dear overlords the media, goddamn tin foil hat wearing mother fucker!

Guest disparaissant

There's something eerily beautiful about "the elephants foot", a large pile of reactor fuel that turned into lava and bonded with sand at Chernobyl.

something that has always fascinated me is eyewitness accounts of 'a glowing blue cloud' over chernobyl - basically it was radiating so hard that it's theorised that cherenkov radiation was visible.

Advanced_Test_Reactor.jpg

cherenkov radiation is fucking idm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_xaNMnUorY

one of my fave der zyklus tracks actually

Archived