IGNORED

Reality Check

Joyrex

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I removed all the non-site/donation discussion as it really deserves either a PM to the Mods or Admins if people are being racist in CHATMM (there's a fine line between opinion and racisim) - we don't tolerate racism here, and if CHATMM is being used in that way, please let us know and we'll deal with the offenders. Keep in mind we keep logs of all the discussions in CHATMM and can review them if need be.

I removed the meter as it wasn't reflective of what actually comes in each month donation-wise (doesn't reflect VigLink revenue, etc.) - I'm looking at a more comprehensive Donation Addon that reports more detailed information like that, and is automatic, whereas I have to manually update the current one.

Also, we managed to get the next few months hosting paid in full thanks to the recent contributions, so I didn't want people thinking we were still in danger or anything.

• 1 month later...

Same here, site is slow as fuck right now. I need to reply to ChenGOD's youtube-like post before he lowers the collective IQ even further, but I can't get the reply box open. So I guess I can't really do anything except post this.

• 2 months later...
?

while I'm in here, I'll just say that the new quoting system kinda sucks. I can't copy/paste things around, it's too rigid and gets broken easily.

There is a new quoting system? It works the same for me as it always has. I hit quote and your name and all the text shows up in my reply area. What is different for you?

=/

Tapatalk has been updated - you might want to check if your app on your mobile device is up to date.

Also, anyone having formatting issues should switch over to the 'BBCode Mode" (the little light switch in the upper left of the editor) if you're not already using it - it's gotten much better than in the past and most of the issues that have been reported seem to have been solved by using BBCode mode rather than plaintext mode.

Guest Brian Sweeney Fitzgerald

Maybe this is a problem on my end but I've noticed the jump to page by number button always sends me to page 1, I no longer have permission to view any attachments and for some reason I'm now an anonymous user yet there's no way to turn it back to normal.

Apologies for complaining in this thread btw, still appreciate the amount of work you guys put into running this forum as it is :wub:

Maybe this is a problem on my end but I've noticed the jump to page by number button always sends me to page 1, I no longer have permission to view any attachments and for some reason I'm now an anonymous user yet there's no way to turn it back to normal.

Apologies for complaining in this thread btw, still appreciate the amount of work you guys put into running this forum as it is :wub:

No, I appreciate the feedback - I just confirmed that the page jump does indeed not work as expected.

I think you chose the "log in anonymously" feature - you should be able to log out, and when you log in again, uncheck the checkbox for that feature before logging in. If there is no checkbox, I may have turned off the feature while you were still anonymous, and now you're "stuck" that way - let me know if that's the case.

I'm going to start looking into if these are WATMM-specific problems, or they are genuine bugs to be reported to the developers.

Guest Brian Sweeney Fitzgerald

No, I appreciate the feedback - I just confirmed that the page jump does indeed not work as expected.

I think you chose the "log in anonymously" feature - you should be able to log out, and when you log in again, uncheck the checkbox for that feature before logging in. If there is no checkbox, I may have turned off the feature while you were still anonymous, and now you're "stuck" that way - let me know if that's the case.

I'm going to start looking into if these are WATMM-specific problems, or they are genuine bugs to be reported to the developers.

Yep you were right on the log in anonymously feature, I just switched browser and for some reason Chrome decided to automatically check the anonymous option without any input. All rectified now, thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

It seems we are posting bugs / issues in this thread...

But the new quote system is all messed up when posting from mobile devices.

It is also annoying as hell to use! If you want to delete some part of a quote it has the tendency to

Split into

separate pieces

Hold on just testing something ....

OK, so how do you post animated gifs without switching to the old mode ? If I just copy and paste the URL it just comes up with a link. If I put img tags either side it come up with:

"You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community."

But if I switch to old mode and put the img tags either side it correctly comes out with -

Zipper_animated.gif

Animated GIFs should work like any other image - just use the "image" button, paste in a valid URL, and it works.

There should be a point release version coming out soon that should squash most, if not all of these bugs. Plus, I'm planning on working on a new skin or getting a rather nice one I've seen that would fit this community well.

Archived