IGNORED

Say Something the Avatar Above You Would Say

jules

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fo sheezy my neezy cala breezy off the heezy lemon squeezy fuck zee zee toasted cheezy athsma weezy fo' reezy. wigga pleezy. sheez my neezy heezy do neezy fo deezy nizzle fo shizzle dizzle rizzle mizzle sizzle bizzle do jizzle, sausage sizzle izzle dizzle. izzle wizzle sausauge sizzle

edit: was for xxx obviously

The women knew the rapes would begin when 'Mars na Drinu' was played over the loudspeaker of the main mosque. While 'Mars na Drinu' was playing, the women were ordered to strip and soldiers entered the homes taking the ones they wanted. The age of women taken ranged from 12 to 60. Frequently I would seek out mother and daughter combinations. Many of the women were severely beaten during the rapes.

the promoter said if I played he would give me lots of money plus give me a holiday and all my friends a holiday, so when i tell all my friends they make me play so they can have holiday

Archived