IGNORED

china bans time travel-

pattern recognition

Guest analogue wings

Western governments are seriously considering limiting the amount of smoking you can show on TV. Never mind if your TV show is set in the '40s...

So yeah let's all feel smug about how backward and undemocratic China is :facepalm:

Western governments are seriously considering limiting the amount of smoking you can show on TV. Never mind if your TV show is set in the '40s...

So yeah let's all feel smug about how backward and undemocratic China is :facepalm:

av-195.jpg

Guest Wall Bird

What is the bullshit in the second half of the article where they re-imagine popular time-travel stories without the time-travel elements?

Funny or not, why is this on CNN? I would like to know when it became acceptable for creative writing, in this case functioning as entertainment, to be a part of what may be the country's biggest news network. All other gripes with CNN aside, the mix of creative writing with journalistic reporting is a slippery slope for them to be heading down.

It's as though by including humor in their reporting that they're attempting to get a share of the same market as 'The Daily Show', a program which is predicated on making a mockery of network news.

Guest hahathhat

china is the borg cube. if we can upload a "sleep" command into their regeneration subsystem, it will trick the entire country into thinking it's time to sleep. the power subsystem will gradually feed back on itself, and china will explode

china is the borg cube. if we can upload a "sleep" command into their regeneration subsystem, it will trick the entire country into thinking it's time to sleep. the power subsystem will gradually feed back on itself, and china will explode

fucked up shit man. i honestly don't know what to do now that this information has been made available. i think i'll start up a chain of salamander kitchens followed by thirty five doses of shut the hell up and a platter of fecal matter poured directly into my thinly veiled attempt at serious and absolute control over the systemic depletion of corrosive digestion inhabitant malarkey and essential gestative clitoris frown-upon politics.

WAHAM!

i tried to do too many things at once and it all came crashing down.

either way, i'm about to make a big discovery...

the question is:

am i a gigantic cunt...

or am i onto something?

i'll report back someday

Guest hahathhat

am i a gigantic cunt...

or am i onto something?

either way, the universe will inevitably die a slow thermodynamic death and nothing will mean shit. so be a cunt if that's what scintillates....

wtf???

Seriously, someone needs to identify the key moment that this idea was put into motion, and go back in time and prevent it.

I'm here now bbbbut the wromhloe I craeted is wreakin g

havoc onmy iiiiiiiiiinterwebb z con nectio n.

cantseem tooo be able to comnuitcate porprely with Chiense peoppppple.

thevegg rollz are god thoguh

surprised Australia didn't beat them to it

They're kicking themselves right now that they didn't think of it first.

What is the bullshit in the second half of the article where they re-imagine popular time-travel stories without the time-travel elements?

Funny or not, why is this on CNN? I would like to know when it became acceptable for creative writing, in this case functioning as entertainment, to be a part of what may be the country's biggest news network. All other gripes with CNN aside, the mix of creative writing with journalistic reporting is a slippery slope for them to be heading down.

It's as though by including humor in their reporting that they're attempting to get a share of the same market as 'The Daily Show', a program which is predicated on making a mockery of network news.

Yeah, I felt that a bit disconcerting as well. They should just be reporting. It's not their job to be funny.

Archived