IGNORED

Still no album

marf

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

100% agree. Plus Steve Beckett said back in 2009/10 that there'd be one. But it's the same with BoC, it could come out tomorrow, or later this year, or never (making everyone a troll.)

EDIT: Agree to OP. That works too.

I dont care. It'll probably be really good when it comes out.

If you're sitting there twiddling your thumbs for this to come out your a moron. Loads of music to keep you occupied around the place.

Guest sickboy

do u guys combine little gifs of picard in a semaphore type fashion?

[for some reason i wrote that in the voice of cleveland brown ]

Guest Billov

i reckon everyone will release one over the next 18 months... including BoC. *my 2 pence*

I reckon they're all going to release at the same time, into a big bucket, and then they'll bukkake that shit through funnel straight into the cornhole of tomorrow :closedeyes:

This whiny thread again...I waited for certain albums too much and always have been disappointed so now I don't give a fuck and hopefully this will make his album much better somehow, If you know what I mean.

I believe that's called "Big expectations lead to big disappointments syndrome"

Guest Calx Sherbet

This whiny thread again...I waited for certain albums too much and always have been disappointed so now I don't give a fuck and hopefully this will make his album much better somehow, If you know what I mean.

I believe that's called "Big expectations lead to big disappointments syndrome"

cosbyplate.gif

Hes been doing lots of shows lately, so I imagine the first thing most people would ask him backstage "When/Where is the new album?" and it seems like no one heard anything...

Usually theres a lot of touring before or after album launch but I don't know if Aphex does it that way...

Guest sirch

If you're sitting there twiddling your thumbs for this to come out your a moron. Loads of music to keep you occupied around the place.

^^ this. loads of everything to keep you occupied in fact!

Archived