IGNORED

Still no album

marf

Guest sirch

it's 'gigging'. 'playing some shows'. 'doing like a few gigs'.

'played at....... then went over to....... then went back home'.

a tour is when ........ no, you know what a tour is. it's a tour.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sirch

a tour is when you do a bunch of dates in a row, basically. you go away and play and visit different countries all in one go, for weeks at a time. then you go home when you're done. that's a tour.

Guest sirch

yeah coz they'll do a bunch of dates in europe...... not 1 here, 1 there, 3 months later, 2 more.

a tour is going and doing a bunch of live dates all at once in a row til you get them done. like, 15 in 1 month... or even more.......

seriously..? what is up with the youth of today that people don't know what a tour is anymore???????????

Guest sirch

i guess nobody in America coz they don't often come over to you... so i wouldn't give a shit either or be the least bit bitter. :)

Guest sirch

wrong forum i know, but when was the last BoC gig? it's gotta be gettin on for about 10 years now??????????????????? 2002???

Guest recycle

i heard he has 14 new eps

6 new 7"s

11 new 12"s

analord part 02 boxand 3 full length releases

ALLCOMING OUT IN 2011!!!!

I heard he's busy doing his Quorn to daddy promotional tour at Tescos across Britain. There's also an all Quorn recipe book underway called Excellent Quorn Sizzlers featuring sumptuous recipies from all your favourite Rephlex artists.

Guest texan whip

Rich releases music all the time but retired the Aphex name years ago - It was always a silly name anyway!

Guest hahathhat

Rich releases music all the time but retired the Aphex name years ago - It was always a silly name anyway!

"the tuss" isn't a silly name?

he's still using afx...

all the other aliases seem to have dropped too. phonic boy etc. but i do feel like smojphace could unexpectedly crash a gig

I don't remember Aphex saying he was going to release anything. He said he had 6 albums of material, but I figured he wasn't going to release them anytime soon.

Or maybe he already has :emotawesomepm9:

Archived