IGNORED

Still no album

marf

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sirch

hi sirch

Goodbye karmakramer >>>>>>>>to>>>>>>>> ignore. have an awesome life you fooool.

acually he has a very similar writing style to you, except you're not as knowledgable.

hi sirch

Goodbye karmakramer >>>>>>>>to>>>>>>>> ignore. have an awesome life you fooool.

acually he has a very similar writing style to you, except you're not as knowledgable.

lol thanks I will, I wish you the same :)

Guest CapriBuddha

History of drug use + recent split with partner + secured artistic reputation + considerable wealth + kids = creative annihilation

Guest ruiagnelo

Maybe its because he simply dont have any music worth releasing ?

I remember way back an interview with David Bowie, around his Berlin triology ( 1977-78), that he got at least 3 or 4 finished albums ready to release. They were ofcourse never released because it was only bragging from Bowie's side. EMI had even a hard time in 1991 to just find a couple af tracks to include as bonus-track when his CDs was re-released.

When you listen to Aphex Twin's various shows its only the old tracks there stands out , more or less "all" the new ones are utterly boring.

Since Analord : "In The Maze Park" : the only great track from AFX .

Now you are all welcome to rip me to pieces :-)

it made sense to me!

and just goes to show how anal and wanky some people here can be...

i noticed it mate!

even tho, i had to say something!

History of drug use + recent split with partner + secured artistic reputation + considerable wealth + kids = creative annihilation

+ gigs bring a constant stream of money while a new release might only bring in the expenses to create it

Guest sirch

+ gigs bring a constant stream of money while a new release might only bring in the expenses to create it

yeah. and any new Aphex album will be leaked to fuck and shared all over the place weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeks in advance!

so i wouldn't bother if i was him, if i could afford not to. tho, it will sell shit loads aswell, anyway......... so........... hmmmmm.

yall need to listen carefully to some of the newer rephlex stuff. two, maybe three of those records are his.

juss sayun

like? most of the guys that sounded like it have been doing gigs recently so they are not him obviously

Guest sirch

hmmmm, tompty was writing in here... but no post. where'd you go, tompty??

i was interested to see what you had to say about this. . .

yall need to listen carefully to some of the newer rephlex stuff. two, maybe three of those records are his.

juss sayun

like? most of the guys that sounded like it have been doing gigs recently so they are not him obviously

they just frontin yo

juss sayun

they just frontin yo

no they dont :cerious:

fred what r u doing out of ur ltm cave

dont you have SERIOUS IMPORTANT discussions to have???

I AM GOD

juss sayun

they just frontin yo

no they dont :cerious:

you are probably right

Guest tompty

Maybe its because he simply dont have any music worth releasing ?

When you listen to Aphex Twins various shows its only the old tracks there stands out , more or less "all" the new ones are utterly boring.

Since Analord : "In The Maze Park" : the only great track from AFX .

Now you are all welcome to rip me to pieces :-)

Last Manchester Warehouse gig was the best set in recent years from the man. Maze Park wasnt the last great track at all, The Tuss releases were absolutely incredible.

Even if he is disenchanted with it all, I hope he at least releases the original Manchester track for the fans.

Guest tompty

hmmmm, tompty was writing in here... but no post. where'd you go, tompty??

i was interested to see what you had to say about this. . .

hi! had to make a phone call, whilst writing the post, then got distracted listening to classic prog-rock courtesy of gentle giant.

juss sayun

me thinks this too

yeah, the tuss, that's all.

monolith? nah

jodey kendrick? nah

whom else?

wrong. i can tell solely from his musical output and all the documented interviews/physical appearances he's made, that he's a very wise man. Richards got this. for a soul like him, all these thing things are recipe for greater genius, further motivation to his transcendence of the physical plane... /superoptimist

Archived