http://planet.mu/discography/ZIQ307

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

is there a machinedrum official webpage with maybe reviews of particular albums i'm looking for a sweet review of half the battle 2

Half the Battle was the remix collection from his 1st album (Now You Know) and was also released as a series of 12"s. A couple of new Machinedrum tracks and remixes mainly from other merck artists. It's pretty sweet.

Guest Enter a new display name

This is the first time I really enjoy a juke album. Excellent work, Machinedrum!

For me it's a nice album, but nothing compared to his "Many Faces". I don't understand why he put silly vocals on every track and a lot of stuff sounds quite interchangeable. i was hoping for more...

Yeah the new SBTRKT album is garbage... funny though his shorter releases are quite nice. Maybe silly is not the right word, but often I was thinking "These vocals aren't needed at all"

• 2 weeks later...

wow what an album! have to say it's been awhile since I've listened to anything by him, but damn this is good. really think this will bring him more recognition.

Guest blakeboogie

This is really good, never heard anything from this guy before. Juke that you can actually listen to, who'd of thunk it!

Archived