IGNORED

Deadbeat - Drawn & Quartered

Redruth

don't mean to interrupt, but 'third quarter' has me all warm and fuzzy. this is an amazing release and makes me quite curious what other brilliant musics will be released through the BLKRTZ

I am still kind of in between chairs. Its really nice and I like it better than his last release but I am a bit disappointed in the looping nature of the arrangement. He would be capable of so much more.

I kinda felt the same way after listening to it on speakers first. After I listened to it on headphones more details emerged and the looping arrangement didn't stand up that much. It's like a mix of his early stuff with the latter clubby stuff. Still a nice album.

yeah the last track with the trumpets really stands out for me

• 1 month later...
Guest Hanratty

another good Deadbeat album. This guy always seems to be on the verge of greatness. Still, I like it better than the new Deepchord album.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

fuck yeah subcommandante marcos! viva la zapatista revolucion! (he should be most IDM 2012)

album title is a not so subtle reference to draun quarter and autechre's envane ep, no? or am i just stating the obv....

Guest Enter a new display name

album title is a not so subtle reference to draun quarter and autechre's envane ep, no? or am i just stating the obv....

Birthday April 19, 1991

Archived