IGNORED

A teaser

acidphakist

i keep wanting to say this but i feel like its going to come off as super negative so i hope u dont take any hard feelings by this

but it sounds like watered down ceephax

like u acquired an old dusty vial of ceephax acid that was sitting in the guys cupboard for yers, and you wiped the cob webs off and poured it into ur own vial, a larger one with some water in there to make it seem like its more than it actually is, which in turn dilutes the over all consistency and quality of the concoction, and then you slap ur sticker on it ACID PHAKIST

no offense dood

whose down for some mumu

i keep wanting to say this but i feel like its going to come off as super negative so i hope u dont take any hard feelings by this

but it sounds like watered down ceephax

like u acquired an old dusty vial of ceephax acid that was sitting in the guys cupboard for yers, and you wiped the cob webs off and poured it into ur own vial, a larger one with some water in there to make it seem like its more than it actually is, which in turn dilutes the over all consistency and quality of the concoction, and then you slap ur sticker on it ACID PHAKIST

no offense dood

whose down for some mumu

You raise a good point. Ceephax also uses a 303. Very astute!

all im sayin is thats how it sounds to me, no offense to u or ur kin

Nobody takes offensive to what you say. I'd feel bad if I was offended by the ramblings of someone who is mentally retarded.

Guest hahathhat

oh RUDE!!!!

no worse than comments like this:

I respect your untrained ears. we were all there once.

i dont like dissing on other ppls music thats WHY I HAD A DISCLAIMER but this is getting OUT OF CONTROL. come on people every 1 is allowed their opinions. hes proud of his music and he likes it and thats all that matters!

Guest Ranky Redlof

dont really see the ceephax connection.

but it's pretty chill .the percussion puts me off a bit. like the vocoder stuff

(listening at a an retardedly low level cause its the middle of the night here and my cat has eaten my headphone cable :nyan: FML)

Archived