IGNORED

A teaser

acidphakist

Guest hahathhat

congratulations on another EP of elevator acid

I submitted a remix I did of your work, too...but it was promptly rejected.

I tried, man...I tried.

at least when you listen to one of my songs,

you know who wrote it.

p.s. dial your ego down and i'll do the same.

congratulations on another EP of elevator acid

I submitted a remix I did of your work, too...but it was promptly rejected.

I tried, man...I tried.

at least when you listen to one of my songs,

you know who wrote it.

p.s. dial your ego down and i'll do the same.

lol nice job being hypocritical.....

this trolling lol? cause to be egotistical in your first sentence and then complain about someones large ego in the next, don't make no sense! :nyan:

well the statement 'dial yiour ego down and ill do the same' means that they would BOTH dial their egos down, but acid has to go first, because he has MORE.

thats the way I see it any ways. but perhaps my UNTRAINED EYES arent reading the correct words.

Guest hahathhat

yeah, i'm mostly just being a jerk. but there's a reason i'm a jerk to him and pretty much no one else on this board.

Guest hahathhat

i hadn't really thought about it. perhaps it is. do you have a nice butt?

pretty much, i always thought you were smug and obnoxious. anyone disagreeing with you is chalked off to them not having a clue. your money/mouth ratio is horrible.

your half hour acid thread attitude of, "well i _would_ participate, but i'm too much of a PERFECTIONIST" wasn't you being any more of a douche than you always are, but i was a bit bored that day and decided to call you on it. you went off like a rocket, and it amused me greatly. so i made a hobby of it.

while i'm glad to see you've finally posted some tracks in the 1/2hr thread after all your blather, they weren't actually made in a half hour. you said so yourself when you posted them! consequently, you're still full of it in my book.... as is anyone else that cheated. admitting it doesn't make it ok...

i hadn't really thought about it. perhaps it is. do you have a nice butt?

pretty much, i always thought you were smug and obnoxious. anyone disagreeing with you is chalked off to them not having a clue. your money/mouth ratio is horrible.

your half hour acid thread attitude of, "well i _would_ participate, but i'm too much of a PERFECTIONIST" wasn't you being any more of a douche than you always are, but i was a bit bored that day and decided to call you on it.

you went off like a rocket, and it amused me greatly. so i made a hobby of it.

p.s. -- while i'm glad to see you've finally posted some tracks in the 1/2hr thread after all your blather, they weren't actually made in a half hour. you said so yourself when you posted them! consequently, you're still full of it in my book.... as is anyone else that cheated. admitting it doesn't make it ok...

I have a great ass, as a matter of fact.

And you can atone for being such a whiny little twit by purchasing my album when it's out.

Guest Enter a new display name

Forget all those times I have said bad things about acid music. "Days Go By" is great!

Archived