IGNORED

Plaid - Now Playing...

magdog

i don't mind, really..

i guess we're gonna run out of Plaid, sooner or later. unless they release that new EP soon!

or some live recordingings.

these futura connect tracks are really wicked, man! i never knew they "lived" on their own, on youtube too ;) thanks, cause it s good to see them!

i agree. i love that mix.

impressed that magdog found that Vulva track! because it's labelled as "Mother Dub" on all the track listings i've seen!

so i've never been able to find the right track before! and it's funny cos i was actually sirching youtube for some of these FC tracks only the other day! :)

so nice one, magdog!

great minds, great minds.. ;)

ps. LOVE Spacetime Continuum.

these futura connect tracks are really wicked, man! i never knew they "lived" on their own, on youtube too ;) thanks, cause it s good to see them!

i agree. i love that mix.

impressed that magdog found that Vulva track! because it's labelled as "Mother Dub" on all the track listings i've seen!

so i've never been able to find the right track before! and it's funny cos i was actually sirching youtube for some of these FC tracks only the other day! :)

so nice one, magdog!

great minds, great minds.. ;)

ps. LOVE Spacetime Continuum.

yes ,,, according to the tracklist i have for futura mix, it s called "bad mother dub" :S

Plaid - Futura Connect Mix.txt

so yes it s good sirching, magdog.

and let me also add one from that remix.

Beaumont Hannant - Awakening The Soul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCoOHf-Ung8

Edited by theplaided

My pleasure good folk, they are excellent tunes and FC is a wicked mix! Yeah plaided they all live as individual records :) Found most the tracks when i first heard the mix around 2000/2001 and then quickly bought a few of them on vinyl.. s'how i know the true track names; discogs has also made a mistake with the Spacetime Continuum tune.. tizz a tune that! Wanted to post 'Elixir - Magic Orange' and 'Paddington Breaks - Guaranteed Paddington Access' but couldn't find those ones on YT.. those are two of the records i bought on vinyl but was abit let down by album version of 'Elixir - Magic Orange'.. not as good as the 12-inch version that features on the FC mix.

Yes, seems like we're on the same wavelenths again sirchy! Spacetime Continuum is top notch stuff mate.. there's some really lush tracks on his Reflective label which are well worth tracking down. The label art work is great too with those lavely flashy reflective labels :)

Jonah Sharp had made lots of quality tracks before working on 'Soon' with Plaid, but i can't help thinking he must have learned a few tricks from the masters when he worked with them.

have to give this beauty another whirl!

'Paddington Breaks - Guaranteed Paddington Access' but couldn't find those ones on YT..

i have that on CD, mate... will upload to the tube.

and that Magic Orange track is lush. rip it.... ! :)

ok then.. one from our Ken ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UH3rrT9qEo

i have to say i love this track. and, also, and i don't know exactly what happened between the lads, but Plaid should never have left Ken. they should've stuck by him and seen it out.

unless i'm totally wrong? ...i don't know. but i just feel that they should've stayed.

if i had 1 Xmas wish, it would be that the (real) Black Dog would get back together.

bygones, etc. 'n all that... c'mon guys....... it's almost 2012....

just 1 more Black Dog album, ......... proper.......