IGNORED

Plaid - Now Playing...

magdog

well i dont know why, but youtube is run by some weird looking bunch of black men and ugly Chinese nerds, who like to add/change things very often as if to mean "help us, our wives dont let us change a thing at home, so we change Youtube for the fun"... and since weeks they did this, twitter style linking... it doesnt hurt me cause i m an old headed man, when i need some page's link, i go to the address bar and copy it from there...i loled at you when you couldnt do the linking let me admit :P

Edited by theplaided

for new stuff, there is lots of new stuff on the youtube channel ffs!... all those unknowns could make an album to try and solve out the tracks structure! what new tracks??? :trashbear::pedobear:

Edited by theplaided

Guest sirch

lol,..... yeah, fair enough... the address bar was the last place i thought of.

i'm not too techy-net-savvy, in fact i'm against the whole thing and i think it'll kill us all!!!!!!!!! lol

noooooooo, but i'd take a portable hi-fi stereo ghetto blaster and some mates with hash, few beers and good PHYSICAL musics and cushions and a BBQ anyday :)

youtube boobtube.

i love ur channel, tho...... keep up the good works..

Edited by sirch

oh yessszzzzzsssss, breaking rocks... jeezz, this ,, secret handshakes is one of those many albums that i ve favouritted in media player classic for further listen on repeat because it has so many nice melodies in it but ignored or overrun by my busy-ness or lazy-ness or habit to listen to the same fav Plaid tracks on repeat, rather than these newly found ones....

BESIDES,!!! theres so much unknowns about this album!!discogs says it is a Plaid produced album, and credits some tracks as even "co-written" by Plaid! which i always had doubts over! rrrrr

r-anyway!

thats what makes Plaid so lovable! they always have sth new to be discovered! thats what i also see in the channel subscribers comments or statementzzzzz.

Plaid is like, they re (were) very productive... and thats so good, for anyone.

i wish they do more of everything they do. esp some 1991-1995 era style, classic-early Plaid thingzzzz.

cheers for the rocks breaking sirch.

Edited by theplaided

Guest sirch

..apologies for nonsense the other night/morning, plaid fans. especially to you, theplaided man.

copious amounts of red wine + ale + no sleep + very little to eat + trying to do things on a computer = really bad Fail. lol

i really need to learn to stay well away from forums/computers in general when i'm that wasted. sorry, ppl's :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODRRscoX8J4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sQqxQp5vgg&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0RMT37aDmE&feature=related

but hey, least i found a new way of posting youtube videos! (silver lining) lol ;)

all the best

Guest sirch

oh yessszzzzzsssss, breaking rocks... jeezz, this ,, secret handshakes is one of those many albums that i ve favouritted in media player classic for further listen on repeat because it has so many nice melodies in it but ignored or overrun by my busy-ness or lazy-ness or habit to listen to the same fav Plaid tracks on repeat, rather than these newly found ones....

BESIDES,!!! theres so much unknowns about this album!!discogs says it is a Plaid produced album, and credits some tracks as even "co-written" by Plaid! which i always had doubts over! rrrrr

r-anyway!

thats what makes Plaid so lovable! they always have sth new to be discovered! thats what i also see in the channel subscribers comments or statementzzzzz.

Plaid is like, they re (were) very productive... and thats so good, for anyone.

i wish they do more of everything they do. esp some 1991-1995 era style, classic-early Plaid thingzzzz.

cheers for the rocks breaking sirch.

it's a brilliant album mate. i love it. got it on CD and vinyl. and t'was released in 1998.

the CD must be super rare now and the vinyl doesn't come up for sale too often either, probably only on discogs and once in a blue moon on ebay i guess?

the CD inlay artwork is awesome. if you haven't seen it then i'll try and upload an image.. and maybe try rip the whole album from vinyl for you... then you could have the whole thing in your collection. i think there's only a few tracks up on youtube atm??

and just an 'fyi' for ya :) .. Kushti is Scratch Daddy Addy + Blast. Blast = Steve Pickton (i think). Scratch Daddy Addy = errr, Scratch Daddy Addy. :) and Plaid did produce the whole album and co-wrote 3 tracks, i think. they definitely co-wrote some but i'm not sure of the number.

i think it was just "Nature's World", "Tipivog" and "Race Agaist Time". but i might be wrong. wouldn't be the first time :)

anyway i'll hunt down my old scanner and try upping the cover/artwork for you so you can see all this stuff/info for real.

hell no, i dont have that album:/

hell yes, please scan the pics cause i think what comes out will be very unique, i mean the album cover itself is already ,,,,,strangely beautiful for me so i'd like to see the inside! inlay!

that album cover always reminded me of the one-and-only weed trip? that i had! :)) :P it was all red and blue and green colours, no colours inbetween!! :p flying on red rivers and blue grass, you know,,, trip! :p

what you say about Plaid, producing the album, i had no doubts that Plaid did produce this album. it always was about which tracks they co-wrote! it may be 3 of what you said,or even more! anyway, maybe youre right. maybe its only those three that you mentioned.

also thanks for the additional info you provided about who Kushti is, thats so welcome! i never knew!! maaaan those times, 1991-1999,,,, it ll never come back!!most of the good music was produced then!! sh*t today it all has to be so,, so sth??! either so fast or so loud or too rhythmic or wide or idk what!! but at those times most of the things came out very balanced and so easily, naturally.

speed sucks. (most of the time, except wasp, pls.. wasp is the fastest and dirtiest thing i've ever heard. including Dave Mustaine's solos on "rust in peace" album)

anyway.. run dem red.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_OXqdiDPok

Edited by theplaided

..apologies for nonsense the other night/morning, plaid fans. especially to you, theplaided man.

copious amounts of red wine + ale + no sleep + very little to eat + trying to do things on a computer = really bad Fail. lol

i really need to learn to stay well away from forums/computers in general when i'm that wasted. sorry, ppl's :)

Hehe, sirch playing up... sounded like a good night mate :)

but hey, least i found a new way of posting youtube videos! (silver lining) lol ;)

all the best

hey there's no need to apologise sirch! i didnt sense anything rude afterall. and since you defended me against that someone who said the audio quality of my YT uploads suck, you re my friend!! :D

by the way, wrong person to apologise from, because i have a long (and painful) history of getting banned from forums because of the silly things i made on them,, since i wazzzzz 19!! cause i love music a lot, i sometimes preferred it to people and didnt care about what they'd think! anyways...

you didnt find out how to post YT videos, you already were to be able to do it 2 weeks ago!!! idk how you were deceived by new YT video posting links!

anyways. i did look into defocus label as magdog had suggested and what im finding is absolutely gorgeus!!

its good to know that there s still a lot to find out,(for me at least)

deFocus label rocks!! rocketh!! rocked :(

Edited by theplaided

You should check out Ampoule records too - "Pub" and the "Lucky and Easy" guys released some really good stuff back then (and still are) same times as Defocus.

Guest sirch

damn, i dunno what's going on here for me but i can't see any of the latest videos ppl are posting! ?? weird. :/

Edited by sirch

Guest sirch

dude, what do those last 4 videos have to do with Plaid?

answer = nothing. :)

isn't this meant to be the Plaid/BDP era Now Playing thread? not the random playing thread?

yes but the last one is the Black Dog. :P by the way Sirch here's a Q for you? can you recognise any Plaid track when you listen to the black dog & black sifichi track "secret", from the unsavoury products album??

and another one: what Plaid track lyrics does Mara Carlyle's "it's time" uses?

ehehehe i love it when i spot something interesting :)