IGNORED

Plaid - Now Playing...

magdog

Guest sirch

Yimino are ace.

Yimino have done a lot of tasty tracks i agree.

a lot of their stuff sounds a lot like Plaid, too. probably the closest i've heard, next to +One and CiM.

Guest sirch

http://youtu.be/Il1G7ocTwhA

sorry, i love this track so much and it's the only 1 that came up in a youtube search, and i feel annoyed by the fact that i'm not allowed to properly post it here so that ppl can hear it without having to go anywhere else..

have you made it this way with everything on your channel now, plaided? so that ppl have to go to you to view and hear the tracks? i'm just wondering.

edit: aw man, that's wack, i can't post any vids here that you have on your channel!.....???

just tried to post a Kushti track....... same as before.

Edited by sirch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mClYPLBXP-4

it must be sth temporary, sirch, im not disabling people to embed or link the vids,

alright? i made the channel for the views,..

or maybe its because you dont write here down the good old youtube.com/blahblah format

so forum doesnt understand the links. this is an old forum mate, not so up to date? uh? :P

Edited by theplaided

Guest sirch

or maybe its because you dont write here down the good old youtube.com/blahblah format

so forum doesnt understand the links. this is an old forum mate, not so up to date? uh? :P

bollocks. :)

Guest sirch

Grrrr8 thing!!

great but old, bring on the new ones, plaided man!!!!!!!!!!!!! we've heard this before.

Guest sirch

wtf, is it just me or has youtube changed in the last couple of days!?/

why when i click on 'share' does it come with a link to that 'only link to youtube upload'.. and not the old address of the video??????