IGNORED

Plaid - Now Playing...

magdog

yes but the last one is the Black Dog. :P by the way Sirch here's a Q for you? can you recognise any Plaid track when you listen to the black dog & black sifichi track "secret", from the unsavoury products album??

and another one: what Plaid track lyrics does Mara Carlyle's "it's time" uses?

ehehehe i love it when i spot something interesting :)

theres a bit of further harm in "If I were King"

Guest sirch

yes but the last one is the Black Dog. :P by the way Sirch here's a Q for you? can you recognise any Plaid track when you listen to the black dog & black sifichi track "secret", from the unsavoury products album??

and another one: what Plaid track lyrics does Mara Carlyle's "it's time" uses?

ehehehe i love it when i spot something interesting :)

but it's by The Black Dog WITHOUT Plaid. Plaid had nothing to do with the Unsavoury Products album, like i told you before :)

there's bits from Spanners in Unsavoury Products, i know. but i couldn't tell you the name of the track/s exactly as i'm not good with names, but i know what you mean. but those bits from Spanners were included in the mix on UP by Ken Downie, not by Plaid. and imo it's quite strange why he would do that!

as for Mara Carlyle, i can only assume you're talking about the last track on Restproof Clockwork? what is it called, Airlocked?? i can't remember.

yes sirch your answer to my second question is right, mara carlyle's "it's time", is nothing but "face me" of Plaid. i mean, the lyrics are exactly the same.

but the first answer is,,,,, that track is not on Youtube, it's called "secret mind" and it's the slowed down version of Atypic's "everything",, and that came to me strange cause,,,, the unsavoury products is the new Black Dog's album, and ,,, atypic is Andy Turner, right?? i wonder if he had Andy's permisson or what?? or maybe, is the "Atypic - Everything" track wrongly credited??? :S

ATYPIC - EVERYTHING: ( i featured this video on the channel for 3 months!!! cause i love it so much!! mostly due to the "airy" "components"? after 2:20 and onwards.... )

Edited by theplaided

there's bits from Spanners in Unsavoury Products, i know. but i couldn't tell you the name of the track/s exactly as i'm not good with names, but i know what you mean. but those bits from Spanners were included in the mix on UP by Ken Downie, not by Plaid. and imo it's quite strange why he would do that!

Ive asked Ken about UP before. He said that they went a bit mad on that album. Maybe without Ed and Andy he had nothing to tie him down those samples were links to a former self.

Im just making this up, well except the part about him saying they went a bit insane on that album

Guest sirch

yes sirch your answer to my second question is right, mara carlyle's "it's time", is nothing but "face me" of Plaid. i mean, the lyrics are exactly the same.

but the first answer is,,,,, that track is not on Youtube, it's called "secret mind" and it's the slowed down version of Atypic's "everything",, and that came to me strange cause,,,, the unsavoury products is the new Black Dog's album, and ,,, atypic is Andy Turner, right?? i wonder if he had Andy's permisson or what?? or maybe, is the "Atypic - Everything" track wrongly credited??? :S

ATYPIC - EVERYTHING: ( i featured this video on the channel for 3 months!!! cause i love it so much!! )

yeah i know the track you're talking about! and if it is correctly labeled on youtube as being written by Atypic then i very much doubt that Black Dog had permission to use it. but as it would've been written around the time of Black Dog Productions when Ed and Andy were involved, even if it was written by Andy, there's probably nothing he could've done/do about it now anyway, i mean legally, as it would've come under the name "The Black Dog", "Black Dog Productions", etc. which Plaid walked away from, so...

but who knows! ??

i doubt Atypic would care though either way? as it's not really that much of an amazing track anyway (imo). :) not like some of the other tunes by Atypic.

Edited by sirch

Guest sirch

Ive asked Ken about UP before. He said that they went a bit mad on that album. Maybe without Ed and Andy he had nothing to tie him down those samples were links to a former self.

Im just making this up, well except the part about him saying they went a bit insane on that album

quite insane i'd say, using bits from an album you made and released 8 years previously!

still, it's one of my fav Dog albums from Downie. i especially love Sifichi's voice!

Edited by sirch

quite insane i'd say, using bits from an album you made and released 8 years previously!

still, it's one of my fav Dog albums from Downie. i especially love Sifichi's voice!

Listening to the album I was imagining Sifichi to big this big black fellow. I was pretty surprised to find out that he was white. His voice dark, evil and sarcastic. Love it

Guest sirch

Yew lads are getting your knickers in a twist over nothing. Jeez

errr really not! lol

just explaining and giving my opinion to theplaided.

tings iz way cool 'ere mon ya.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nthU73EyGRQ

boing tick boing tick boing tick boing tick boing tick boing tick boing tick boing tick

oh yes quite nice isn't it? :)

there 's millions of great Plaid tracks to post, each one of which having their own space in my brains and my heart.. frustrating topic this is for me, really! :S

:shuriken:

Guest sirch

lol this is just "Post videos from theplaideds channel".

But I dont mind. Never heard that last one, its a belter alright.

lol, i know, i was thinking that the other day.. when looking at most of the tracks on youtube, that most have been upp'd by theplaided!

almost all of them have his name on them now! haha, t'is funny, theplaided owns the youtube Plaid back catalogue!! lol :)

lol, i know, i was thinking that the other day.. when looking at most of the tracks on youtube, that most have been upp'd by theplaided!

almost all of them have his name on them now! haha, t'is funny, theplaided owns the youtube Plaid back catalogue!! lol :)

yes but it's cause i was sick of "browsing" 1000 channels for Plaid and rare Plaid. so what, is it bad now? it s easier to navigate them on less channels. and still lots of other people host lots of Plaids. e.g. ilasas!! i wish i had uploaded it first!

Edited by theplaided

Guest sirch

yes but it's cause i was sick of "browsing" 1000 channels for Plaid and rare Plaid. so what, is it bad now? it s easier to navigate them on less channels. and still lots of other people host lots of Plaids. e.g. ilasas!! i wish i had uploaded it first!

Nah man! it's not a bad thing at all! don't be silly. :)

dude, what do those last 4 videos have to do with Plaid?

answer = nothing. :)

isn't this meant to be the Plaid/BDP era Now Playing thread? not the random playing thread?

Yeah, that was the point of the thread.. Plaid and Black Dog era tunes only - not a channel to post theplaided vids.