IGNORED

Plaid - Now Playing...

magdog

Ahhh you're forgiven mate :) thanks alot for the atom track.. not heard that one before. Super taleted guy.. think his "Morphogenetic Field" album and "Pure Function" EP releases are wonderful, plus many more he's made under his countless pseudonyms!

this topic is all about Plaid / the (old) Black Dog "now playing"

and it s so nice, i so much like it

but how about a non-Plaid now playing list? it doesnt necesarily have to be based on electronica, either,,,so we all share what we (as Plaid fans here) like other than Plaid,...(i need horizons, dammit, im sick of browsing people's files on soulseek!)

i think there's already a thread like that over in another part of the forum?? that's already quite long, so you'll find loads of new/old/different stuff in there! but you could make a thread here aswell if you wanted, i guess. up to you mate, but it might get moved or deleted by a mod as it's not 'on topic'... but they don't come in here much, if ever, anyway... so go for it if you want. i don't think anybody would really mind...?

ps. i like your new interests! heheh ;)

well no, i gave up,,, i m not sure i want a non-Plaid now playing list here , now,,,,cause first, there wont be many contributions,,, it was just an idea i had..

and that big one you mention,,,i had seen it,,there are a lot of aphex fans in there and they post really bad stuff...and unluckily there isnt a sign on their profile thay says theyre aphex twin fans,,,

anyway, second,, non-Plaid now playing wont look good on here and yes i still can go there and look for posts of people who i already know of...

cheers sirch for encouraging! ;)

let kiterider soothe me before i go to sleep, thinking of me and Rhianna on a beach, sipping our malibus....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OD0RbIn18T8

Edited by theplaided