IGNORED

Plaid - Now Playing...

magdog

Guest sirch

enjoy my last video, niggaz!

you not posting here anymore, hairy whitey man what smells of kebabs? ;)

oh yes Perplex is the great party track. it enabled me to arrange 1-person-parties(for me) that lasts for 10 minutes with no expense at all!! :))

edit: no shish kebabs! i do chickens' livers and the good old vegetables!!

Edited by theplaided

Ok, what's this actually?

i believe t'was a thing that

Flat-e were asked to produce this film for the London Sinfonietta/Warp

sounds a lot like something from Tekkon Kinkreet to me... is it "White's Dream" ? i dunno. sounds and looks good tho :)

So like London Sinfonietta and Plaid made that track together...or?

Guest sirch

oh yes Perplex is the great party track. it enabled me to arrange 1-person-parties(for me) that lasts for 10 minutes with no expense at all!! :))

edit: no shish kebabs! i do chickens' livers and the good old vegetables!!

i love a good kebab mate.. chicken shish and a good drink and i'm proper set up... me n the big bots will do weights after, then some lines, weights, lines, weights, lines... then we'll hit the clubs.....

you're definitely from Turkey, i can tell that now. would love to go there and find me a magic carpet...... but, dunno if they really exist, so..

anyway, Perplex is a great tune. think of it what you will, ok, + love...... :) + i'm taking the pish :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest sirch

i believe t'was a thing that

Flat-e were asked to produce this film for the London Sinfonietta/Warp

sounds a lot like something from Tekkon Kinkreet to me... is it "White's Dream" ? i dunno. sounds and looks good tho :)

So like London Sinfonietta and Plaid made that track together...or?

i dunno mate...... your assumption is probably correct, but i'm no Plaid authority, ask the Plaided man....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pm7NzeOsBQ

is it so hard to solve this? wow... it says in the desciption part of the video "Flat-e were asked to produce this film for the London Sinfonietta/Warp Records collaboration" so i'm guessing Warp asked flat-e to produce these visuals for Plaid...and this Plaid piece being: white's dream + launching of big face .

(where s people eyes and ears?)

is it so hard to solve this? wow... it says in the desciption part of the video "Flat-e were asked to produce this film for the London Sinfonietta/Warp Records collaboration" so i'm guessing Warp asked flat-e to produce these visuals for Plaid...and this Plaid piece being: white's dream + launching of big face .

(where s people eyes and ears?)

Wow...You're such a nice and clever guy! Thnx!

well you cant even recognise white's dream so yes im wiser than you, no need to mention that you cant read.

cheers.

by the way this is from tekkon kinkreet too, recognise it?

Edited by theplaided

sorry everyone for above comment. didnt mean to be mean,

too much net/channel/forums,,,,,baaaaaad. i miss the days when i had no channels and all i had was my creative zen with a lousy 2gb memory!:)) shit that was good times, shuffle Plaid&the Black Dog wherever i go... :/

well you cant even recognise white's dream so yes im wiser than you, no need to mention that you cant read.

cheers.

by the way this is from tekkon kinkreet too, recognise it?

Well i KNOW that but can't you hear that the first part is not exactly like White's Dream?!

...and I'm not >>>everyone<<<...but it's ok;)

Edited by xox