IGNORED

Plaid - Now Playing...

magdog

im not sure sirch, but yes im guessing so. cause to be honest i did go low/narcissist as to ask Plaid for them to refer to me on the Scintili, either on the sleeve or preferabbly in a tracks name! :)

so i guess this is what i got! :/

but it's OK cause, im past that egoist era and, its ok how it is. just lets see them making more music, (no more collaborations please!!) and we all be fine!!

no collaborations i mean, i find their remixes purrrrrr-fect!!, so even if they happen to lack?? the potential to make new tracks, i guess they ll still be able to remix other people, which at least i , wouldnt complain at all. besides, we all know that they listen to a lot of music, from diferent styles of electronica so they can keep making music how they like and enjoy, cause i feel they like doing remixes too!

and yes i have to add: even if they do nothing at all from now on, i think the material they've released so far is satisfactory for me.

Edited by theplaided

Guest sirch

im not sure sirch, but yes im guessing so. cause to be honest i did go low/narcissist as to ask Plaid for them to refer to me on the Scintili, either on the sleeve or preferabbly in a tracks name! :)

LoL!

*palm to face*

LoL!

*palm to face*

hahahaha, yes you got right, if you felt disappointed by theplaided!! but im a human, too. not a machine...dude! even macihnes have faults.

but who said im nt grateful to them?? i m not sure if the remix is referring to me but i still feel good about it. why not? im used to being delusional anwyays :p

oh fuck im sick of correcting my typing errors, so this time i wont!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEa84xj1Dw0

Nice one.. was in a lush mood :) the track above is from "Scoobs In Columbia EP" (Hoax Mix) on GPR... the first Plaid 12" innit :cool:

Guest sirch

Ah! i've not got the Scoobs EP.. and don't remember hearing that track before, so nice one for posting it dude!

Ahhh yes, i thought that myself when i first hear Fly Wings, now where have heard those sounds before. Scoobs In Columbia EP is defo worth getting for those to remixes.. it's come way down in price now!

Guest sirch

yeah i've seen a few of them on the bay, and quite a few promo's, but always miss 'em.

will get in there next time! cheers magdog.