IGNORED

Aphex Twink

Guest drukqs

V/VM fuckin' around again?

most definitely not v/vm. not only is this not his style of trolling at all, but he's done with that for now anyway. this page is nothing significant, just something done by a fan. If there is music actually connected to it, it's probably sub-par wankery like Aphex Twin. (no offense :sup: but Aphex Twin is just not exactly releaseable/listenable. something that should probably just be sat on instead.)

Guest Enter a new display name

if i had to post a thread for every facebook group remotely related to aphex twin, i would be banned for spamming (more spamming than hathahthahth if you know what i mean)

if i had to post a thread for every facebook group remotely related to aphex twin, i would be banned for spamming (more spamming than hathahthahth if you know what i mean)

aw man i like his posts :'(

Guest thepilot

the user pic did give me a chuckle. (don't post it here - reminder of forum policy)

Heard a great joke today, really made me laugh. Wanna hear it? Well, you can't. Jesus christ.

Archived