IGNORED

Minimalist lifestyle

Boxing Day

i recommend replacing the oxygen in your living space with carbon monoxide. O2 has a molecular weight of 16, whilst CO's molecular weight is a minimalist, efficient 14. way cooler.

Well i guess we can't be serious around here.

Innocent thread, come on lads.

normally this is where i'd call someone a cunt.

but you have neither the warmth or the depth.

stop being mean to boxing day guys. sure hes bit of a centric but he got has strong morals which he stands for contstantly

nahhh BD needs to post MORE. he should post, like, every second that he's awake. like a million posts a second, or as close to that as is possible like all ZZZZOOOOWWWWW! POOWWW! ZZZAPPPP! WHHHOOOSSSSHHH!

i recommend replacing the oxygen in your living space with carbon monoxide. O2 has a molecular weight of 16, whilst CO's molecular weight is a minimalist, efficient 14. way cooler.

Well i guess we can't be serious around here.

Innocent thread, come on lads.

normally this is where i'd call someone a cunt.

but you have neither the warmth or the depth.

nahhh BD needs to post MORE. he should post, like, every second that he's awake. like a million posts a second, or as close to that as is possible like all ZZZZOOOOWWWWW! POOWWW! ZZZAPPPP! WHHHOOOSSSSHHH!

DJ_Richie_Hawtin_2.jpg

Many lols had.

Guest cardan

I have this thing.. I call it minimalist dojo style. Less really is more once you get to know how to do it. Personally, I like having an empty room with a few things I use every day, more than just having collections of stuff to have to deal with. Keep it essential, you have so much more room when you don't have a bunch of stuff!

Archived