IGNORED

South Park Season 15

Guest Ultravisitor

Guest Ultravisitor

Another season!

Can't wait to see how they use the Human Centipede to take the piss out of iPads.

Should they continue taking the piss out of everything or should they call it quits before they run out of steam?

I'd like to think that they could continue but some of the episodes over the last 2 or 3 seasons have been sub par.

But that is only "some"

Hmmmm.

Discuss?

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nene multiple assgasms

WHAT. THE. FUCK. HAPPENED. TO. CARTMAN'S. VOICE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I didn't notice anything unusual about it.

Guest Space Coyote

Yep looks like it did air last night (my time) and is available now in the usual places

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYLThSw9DrA

It's not hilarious. The last 3 seasons have had a lot of misses, but I'll still watch the new one regularly.

This^

Definitely a show that matured and got a hell of a lot better in the later seasons. Unfortunately that doesn't apply to the last couple of seasons

Guest Space Coyote

Well that was actually pretty good. I'd say it was easily more enjoyable than most of the last seasons episodes. It was also dealt with topics a little bit more up-to-date than I was expecting considering the episode title which hints at The Human Centipede and the Ipad.

The different direction they have taken for Cartman's Mum is a little odd but somewhat believable and a welcome change.

WHAT. THE. FUCK. HAPPENED. TO. CARTMAN'S. VOICE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

It has gotten a bit deeper over the last couple of seasons but that kinda fits the fact that, unlike The Simpsons, the boys grow older.

i kind of wish they would just stop. i remember when the social commentary in south park felt less forced and seemed to stem from the jokes themselves and not the other way around. now its like they're just grabbing at straws trying to find issues worth building a half hour of fluff around. matt and trey should find a new project if they want to get some fresher ideas across.

Guest Gary C

i kind of wish they would just stop. i remember when the social commentary in south park felt less forced and seemed to stem from the jokes themselves and not the other way around. now its like they're just grabbing at straws trying to find issues worth building a half hour of fluff around. matt and trey should find a new project if they want to get some fresher ideas across.

Their Mormon musical is doing really well. I've read that it also loses the mark in places, but I'd guarantee that they've spent more time writing that than the last 3 seasons of South Park.

But yeah, here's hoping they come up with another original film idea.

Well at least they know when it's time to stop, unlike the simpsons

Sad but true. The Simpsons could have had the unbeatable legacy of the first "adult" cartoon in the mainstream that was fucking genius all the way through (well, at least S2 to S9 or so)

I think recent South Parks have been really hit or miss, my last favorite Season was S11...Imaginationland, Jesse Jackson episode, Cartman gets Tourettes, on and on great ones....S14 was really pushing it ....maybe 3 or 4 good ones out of the whole bunch.

That said, Im still excited to see this one (the S14 finale was probably the best ep of that whole season)

Archived