IGNORED

South Park Season 15

Guest Ultravisitor

Guest nene multiple assgasms

everything the asian dude said in the humancentipad was god damn hilarious.

burrito is-a too dericious!

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes, the best parts were his, and Cartman admitting his love for the device because it shits into Kyle's mouth.

hahahaha I shouldve never updated a ituuunes!

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

liked the concept but yeahj the asian dude was the only thing that almost made me lawl

I don't think there are many who really care anymore. The show has run its course. Time to hang it up.

No fuck that shit. Why the fuck should they stop? If they want keep making it they should. What will take it's place? Probably something even shittier. TV is just getting shittier and shittier, channels that were actually cool or interesting are just replacing all of their programming with shitty ass fake reality shows about fucking actors pretending to cause drama in their fucking salon or fucking car shop. It's so boring and shitty. We have MULTIPLE reality shows about fucking storage unit auctions, i mean, are you fucking kidding me? Multiple fucking shows. This is all I ever see when I turn on mtv or tlc or the history channel or discovery or spike or fox or cbs or nbc or any other fucking channel that used to have halfway decent programming. Don't throw our very last semi-decent shows in the fire, keep them, and replace the shitty ones with new original programming aka original, great, shows that have quality writing and direction and classic hard work and production quality backing them.

Even dramas have gone downhill. I'm constantly bobarded with the latest fx, cbs, and nbc spots about their "super original drama series" that just ends up having the most jerk-knee writing and haphazard acting and editing about a subject that could have very well been interesting but is just pulled off in the worst, most ADHD way possible.

Keeping southpark alive is far from the worst thing they could do.

It was painful to watch for me due to the Human Centipede jokes. That's just too fucked up.

Genius Bar part was the best part as well as Cartman's side story.

Guest underscore

i hope the show doesn't end soon. i thought last season was good. scrotie mcboogerballs was an instant classic for me

This ep was lame, maybe the next will be better. Like someone said, maybe you had to be a little self hating on the inside apple product user. To be into it. That and enjoy catman being a dick(without it being intresting*) , poop and asian accent jokes.

I was hoping that cartman would get the toshiba, and then spend the rest of the episode proving to everybody why apple is bad and the ipad is a terrible product, in order to make the toshiba look cool. Maybe he could have been there spokesman, then infiltrated apple, or all sorts of qit. MLeh

Guest beeb21

I'm so looking forward to the next episode. probably it'll be lame, but finally there's gonna be a mockery of germans in south park.

My people will be recognised by the holy parker and stone at long last!

The simpsons scenes containing germans are fine but their criticism really lacks complexity.

Guest tompty

seriously seriously shit episode last night. I usually get a few hearty chuckles per episode, but that was so poor

I don't think there are many who really care anymore. The show has run its course. Time to hang it up.

No fuck that shit. Why the fuck should they stop? If they want keep making it they should. What will take it's place? Probably something even shittier. TV is just getting shittier and shittier, channels that were actually cool or interesting are just replacing all of their programming with shitty ass fake reality shows about fucking actors pretending to cause drama in their fucking salon or fucking car shop. It's so boring and shitty. We have MULTIPLE reality shows about fucking storage unit auctions, i mean, are you fucking kidding me? Multiple fucking shows. This is all I ever see when I turn on mtv or tlc or the history channel or discovery or spike or fox or cbs or nbc or any other fucking channel that used to have halfway decent programming. Don't throw our very last semi-decent shows in the fire, keep them, and replace the shitty ones with new original programming aka original, great, shows that have quality writing and direction and classic hard work and production quality backing them.

Even dramas have gone downhill. I'm constantly bobarded with the latest fx, cbs, and nbc spots about their "super original drama series" that just ends up having the most jerk-knee writing and haphazard acting and editing about a subject that could have very well been interesting but is just pulled off in the worst, most ADHD way possible.

Keeping southpark alive is far from the worst thing they could do.

I'm going to take exception to this rant for one good reason: television has always been mostly shit. It's always been mostly littered with mediocre shows. Over time people tend to filter out the bad shows and only remember the good ones as nostalgia clouds their judgement more and more. Remember all of the bad buddy sitcoms in the wake of Friends and Seinfeld in the 90s? Or more on point, how about all of the cartoons about a family in the wake of the Simpsons?

I'll give you the bit about reality shows, but trends like that have always been around.

I stopped watching funnybot halfway through, boy did that suck.

I'm on the side that says, stop south park, move on, do other stuff.

Not gonna watch the new episode as I haven't seen Human Centipede yet. But I will watch the new season. I agree some episodes have been a little shit compared to the medium-old ones. Especially that three parter from last season with Cthulhu. Those were really lame. But then there was the Creme Fraiche one and all was good again. :smile:

tonight's episode was much better. I love a good terrence and philip episode.

funnybot's random jokes were funny i thought. maybe southpark is staying the way it always was and you guys are getting older...

yeah, i thought funnybot's jokes made that episode. i thought it was much better than the human centipad ep., aside from the asian centipede segment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZQAIrAS0mc

Tonight's episode was very good. The whole beginning scene commentary had me cracking up.

"This is certainly breaking with tradition now... And the pudding has just been knocked over!!!"

Tonight's episode was very good. The whole beginning scene commentary had me cracking up.

"This is certainly breaking with tradition now... And the pudding has just been knocked over!!!"

I'm just glad I can finally stop brushing my teeth.

Archived