IGNORED

Ada - Meine Zarten Pfoten

Redruth

Absolutely can't wait for this. It's been so long since her first (amazing) album. The Adaptations mixtape was a great stop gap but I need this in my life.

• 1 month later...

What a load of sh1t! Double LP (+ 7" inc. DJ Koze Remix & MP3 download) is available from Amazon.de but comes out at around £23 inc. postage. Not too bad but I will just wait for the UK distribution.

Anyway, you can listen to the whole album on the Pampa Records Soundcloud and it sounds very nice indeed. It's a definite progression of any of her previous work and much more acoustic. It's a very colourful and lush pop album, that is undoubtedly feminine.

Whilst I think she made the right choice in avoiding full on dance floor "bangers", I do hope that some of the tracks are released as singles with remixes by Ada. Although this doesn't seem to happen with Pampa, I don't think there have been any EPs or remixes to follow up any of the albums they've recently released.

Whilst I think she made the right choice in avoiding full on dance floor "bangers", I do hope that some of the tracks are released as singles with remixes by Ada.

pampa is infant and will likely grow to accommodate all of our needs

Archived