IGNORED

Which album has NO MISS AT ALL for you

Guest Max

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Foo-Fighters-The-Colour-and-the-Shape.jpg

Now that you mention it, yeah, that is a no misser. They turned into a band I have absolutely no interest in due to how unsurprising everything they've done this century has been, but TCATS really was a top notch rock album. So many good riffs, great vocal performance, great hooks, not to mention one of the best produced rock albums of the 90's.

The Strokes Is This It is perfect. I think the album has remained exciting because Julian Casablancas poured everything he had into each track, rather than thinking of finishing one so he could move onto another. I think he was in a weirdly intense period where it really mattered to him that he got a track exactly right. There's genuine honesty and emotion and anguish in his strained vocals in the last two tracks

Exactly, good call. It brings me back to early 2000s but it's strangely timeless too.

Archived