IGNORED

D.I.Y. thread

Plum

put some laminate flooring down in my 5 year old niece's bedroom today. i'm pretty pleased with the results.

laminateflooring.jpg

cutting round the pipework was the hardest part, i'm glad i had a good pair of scissors. my niece did an adorable drawing of them.

scissors.jpg

all that hard work did make me hungry. i had ham for lunch.

ham.jpg

Due to this thread not appeasing the advertisers, I'm afraid this thread will need to be shut down immediately. Also you're banned, please clear out your desk.

posting pictures of cocks on watmm is not allowed. but what has that got to do with this thread?

edit: oooh right... i think i see what you're getting at... that pipe, that ever so innocent drawing done by a 5 year old girl, that delicious ham...

yes i suppose if you squint they do kinda look slightly penis like... only if you squint mind... which i don't!

Guest hahathhat

-NSFW WITHOUT SPOILER

-EXHAUST LEFT STOCK

-NO CHROME RIMS

SUMMARY: JOYREX DOESN'T FIND THIS FUNNY AT ALL, OK?

i'm not quite sure why anybody would find those rather mundane images offensive,

but perhaps i should've ran them thru the new watmm content filter first.

laminateflooringwatmmedit.jpg

scissorswatmmedit.jpg

hamwatmmedit.jpg

sfwatmm?

Best thread in a while. The quality of threads has really gone down the shitter lately. I blame it on the lack of penis related pictures.

Shame that everyone who has postet in this thread will get banned.

Wait.

I'm glad that people in this age of the internet are still able to get their hands dirty. Inspiring project Plum! It really is getting me motivated to get off my ass and make something equally special for my niece.

yeah and lime starbursts are too sharp.

plum, you read my mind, ive ben campaigning for months to have a small warning about the sourness on the packet. its just not right.

Guest tht tne

i'm starting not to think this kind of thing is funny... maybe it was the set-up, as it involved a young girl

Actually, you did a shitty job on the baseboard work, and that pipe should have been re-routed through the wall and under the floor. Fairly poor effort, if you ask me.

Your nieces' drawing skills are horrendous, and she should really be practicing more on her rendering skills. I do give her credit for correct spelling, though.

That ham is very low-grade - look at the fat content. Like a heart attack you have to pay for.

Don't think for a second you can hang with me, boy. You got no game. :emotawesomepm9:

Archived