IGNORED

Ourson - Oth

this is some of my most cherished work to date. this material was released on cd a few years ago, but generally was kept under the radar. i'd love for more people to check it out !

1700551765-1.jpg

download it for free or on a pay-your-own-price basis. let me know what you think ! thanks !

---> http://ourson.bandcamp.com/album/oth <---

isn't the ourson project music made for your parents? i will definitely support that

yeah, that's how i came up with the name. i didn't have money for a christmas present for my parents, so i made Warming Plant for them. since then, it's become my main focus, artistically, and bears many meanings.

Just sent $6 your way! Thanks for the quality music over the years.

thank you, much appreciated.

seriously, if people are waiting for something to make them download this, stop waiting and download it! This is why we have this forum. To find beautiful music. Thanks Luke, and I apologize for not hearing before now. Too much music has gotten in my way. Now I see the light and I have taken the Oth.

This is the first download of the history of downloads that I didn't hesitate to download! Contains one of my favorite tracks in the the past 6 or so years, Labyrinths.

• 4 months later...

first of all, thank you kindly.

second of all, i've been hearing your name around and couldn't put my finger on who it was until i broke down and looked it up.

you sir, do some very nice work.

Was this directed at me or A.Head?

it was directed at you, but i've since forgotten what i had looked at that made me say that. if you could re-direct me to your work, that'd be great. (unless i'm completely mistaken)

Hey Luke. Sorry I didn't pay for Warming Plant, but I just gotta say, it was some really dope shit. I look forward to hearing Oth.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived