IGNORED

Selected Ambient Works photographs?

Guest drukqs

Guest drukqs

I'm looking for high quality scans of the individual photographs for each track on SAWII. I remember a while back, someone posted a really high quality set of those images. The quality was like this:

http://forum.watmm.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=23883

as opposed to a scan like this:

http://covers.a-go.in/max/aphex_twin_-_1994_selected_ambient_works_volume_ii_cd1.jpg

They were all smoothed out and had reasonably high resolution. Anyone have scans like that? I can't stand having the names of the tracks on my iPod anymore, I just want those beautiful pictures.

Thanks.

Guest drukqs

Maybe discogs ones would fit for an iPod background? Croping with Piacasa or something. At the bottom

It's for an iPod Touch, so each images have to be at least 300px+ or they'll look awful :sad:

Guest drukqs

anyone able to scan this from the vinyl instead of the cd so it can be used as poster? (maybe even more hires)

That would be sick. Btw I am going to upload all of the images that mcglockers posted, properly cropped and nice & clean for everyone to enjoy.

Guest Calx Sherbet

lol, i don't understand what tracks half of these go to. 7 of these are just blurs.

are there nice scans of the CD versions anywhere?

Guest Calx Sherbet

and based on the pie slice sizes, how did fans decide on which track was Curtains, and which one was Grass? they are damn near the same length

Guest Calx Sherbet

and shouldn't the pie slice for white blur 1 be significantly smaller than domino? WTF :wtf:

Archived