IGNORED

New Chrome logo

chassis

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

only reason i don't use chrome is because there are just a few little things that don't quite work correctly. Like when I click into the fast reply text box on wattm my typing cursor doesn't show up in the box, I like to know where text is being inserted beforehand(except sometimes it does work...?). Notice a couple other things too every once in a while. Also because firefox 4 works fine for me as well(after turning off the fucking graphics acceleration). I only use chrome when I want to check out one of those crazy newfangled html5 heavy apps.

only reason i don't use chrome is because there are just a few little things that don't quite work correctly. Like when I click into the fast reply text box on wattm my typing cursor doesn't show up in the box, I like to know where text is being inserted beforehand(except sometimes it does work...?). Notice a couple other things too every once in a while. Also because firefox 4 works fine for me as well(after turning off the fucking graphics acceleration). I only use chrome when I want to check out one of those crazy newfangled html5 heavy apps.

Turning OFF graphics acceleration made things better for you? Is your hardware not supported?

I've recently switched from Chrome to Firefox 4... Chrome was getting too memory-hungry (I'm sure due to the extensions). I miss the speed dial page... wished Firefox would have something like that built in (I've tried the addons that do this for Firefox but they are all less than adequate, IMO).

new logo = 666 (in a way)

:trashbear:

OMFG... You're right! TEH SATAN!!!1! :emotawesomepm9:

Looks moar leik 777 OMG TEH JEBUS/SEAN&ROB/BOEING

I liked Safari but I needed a change. I'm enjoying this Chrome though. It is pretty damn fast. Is there a way to keep it that fast or will it eventually just get shitty and slow?

I liked Safari but I needed a change. I'm enjoying this Chrome though. It is pretty damn fast. Is there a way to keep it that fast or will it eventually just get shitty and slow?

don't install loads of extensions. it'll stay fast

I lose the cursor in that text box in firefox sometimes. Not sure why, it must be when i do something, but i've been too busy trying to post to stop and think what it was.

Guest bitroast

hahaha. only 2 months ago did melbourne start getting Google Chrome posters. shame they now include the outdated logo : P

i found the idea of publicly advertising a browser insane. who's the target audience? people who are familiar with browsers and already have a preference, or people who don't pay attention to browsers and don't understand the ads.

photos!

Guest Gary C

Can anyone else see the new WATMM logo? I'm using IE (at work).

It looks like a cube made of those 'stick and balls' used to make genetic models.

Turning OFF graphics acceleration made things better for you? Is your hardware not supported?

I've recently switched from Chrome to Firefox 4... Chrome was getting too memory-hungry (I'm sure due to the extensions). I miss the speed dial page... wished Firefox would have something like that built in (I've tried the addons that do this for Firefox but they are all less than adequate, IMO).

firefox 4 is much slower than chrome. I would deinstall the memory heavy plugins and give it another chance

• 2 weeks later...

Archived