IGNORED

Buying Jersey's online.

Ye so my bro likes to collect football jerseys, not like premier league ones really. More like obscure clubs from mainland EU and smaller clubs.

Wheres the best place I can get one for his birthday?

Guest Gary C

Anyone else think that Arsenal's new kit looks a bit shitty. I don't like the crest anyway, although the Vic Con Cres one does look old-fashioned nowadays. But now it's been shitted up to the max.

world_of_sport-872151035-1304434116.jpg?ymEna9ED.NctIFE4

Theo's sleeve is coming along nicely though.

And he's really plugging those purple boots isn't he? Perhaps he should be advertising them by scoring some fucking goals with them.

Have anyone read that Liverpool has signed a kit sponsor deal with a American brand called Warrior who normally are making lacrosse sport kits.

LOL

And Ice Hockey. I may just buy this years shirt :cool:

Have anyone read that Liverpool has signed a kit sponsor deal with a American brand called Warrior who normally are making lacrosse sport kits.

LOL

And Ice Hockey. I may just buy this years shirt :cool:

You should. It will probaly be the last good looking Liverpool kit for a looooong time.

I' not a Coventry fan, but their new kit is one of the best kits I've seen in ages.

COVENTRY-City-11-12-puma-home-kit-b.jpg

very nice!!

You a Cov fan? reckon Freddy Eastwood will stick around?

Archived