IGNORED

Wouldn't it be good if...

Plum

My guess is we've reached the point where it would be good if they released anything under any name, 3 years ago. How do Boc years work, btw. Counting moons? I'm beginning to wonder whether they work with a different calendar.

How do Boc years work, btw. Counting moons? I'm beginning to wonder whether they work with a different calendar.

LoL. I remember Steve Beckett saying in an interview that BOC don't recognise time like we do. Which sounds mystical but in otherwords they don't have day jobs and don't need set the alarm clock for 7am :biggrin:

Guest rumbo

If Marcus farted and cupcaked it to my face it would be real progress, and deserve its own subforum.

Guest sirch

this would be very VERY good imo.

edit: a Hell Interface release, not a cupcake in the face.

New BoC double album, new BoC boxset of old music, new Hell Interface......

Okay fellas I think our imaginations are running away with us now. Lets not get carried away lol. This is BOC we are talking about :wink:

their next release was as Hell Interface.

:nyan:

it's funny you say that - I was thinking the exact same thing the other day!

Of course, it would be all remixes (at least that seems to be the MO of Hell Interface...

Then again: HI Scores

Hell Interface (musical) Scores

Guest sirch

Okay fellas I think our imaginations are running away with us now. Lets not get carried away lol. This is BOC we are talking about :wink:

new stuff will come soon i reckon.

remember there was 4 years between each of the last 3 albums, so they're only a year or so behind with this new one. not even a year really.

..but at least between the first 2 albums there was an EP and a bunch of live shows.

My sister's boyfriend's co-worker's cousin's landlord's 5 year old stepson with no authority on BoC whatsoever says that they will release one hip hop remix album as Hell Interface and one world/psych influenced album as BoC. So that is something to keep us hanging on.

Hell Interface is such a cool name, though. I like this name better than Boards of Canada.

Guest sirch

wouldn't it be good if... there was a Hell Interface EP (remixes or not) this year, then the new BoC album, then a new BoC EP early next year too...

much like the old 'waiting for a bus' saying.

i'd also love to see HI do a bunch of 'mash-up' DJ shows over the course of this summer. braapp!

wouldn't it be good if... there was a Hell Interface EP (remixes or not) this year, then the new BoC album, then a new BoC EP early next year too...

much like the old 'waiting for a bus' saying.

i'd also love to see HI do a bunch of 'mash-up' DJ shows over the course of this summer. braapp!

yeah, and i'd like to be hung like a mule...

which thankfully i am.

:emotawesomepm9:

Guest sirch
"There is a common cliché that you “wait all day for a bus and then three come along at once”, in relation to a phenomenon where evenly timetabled public transport bus services can develop a gap in service followed by buses turning up almost simultaneously. This occurs when the rush hour begins and numbers of passengers at a stop increases, increasing the loading time, and thus delay in the timetable. The following bus then catches up with that bus because it begins to be delayed less at stops due to less passengers waiting."

Guest sirch

i thought the bit about the waiting passengers and the increase in loading time and the delay in the timetable was quite relevant really...

new stuff will come soon i reckon.

remember there was 4 years between each of the last 3 albums, so they're only a year or so behind with this new one. not even a year really.

..but at least between the first 2 albums there was an EP and a bunch of live shows.

wait...waht?

boctober will be 6 years since "the campfire headphase".

250px-Shrug.jpg

Guest sirch

i thought it came out in summer 2006 in the UK...?? that's what i remember anyway. so, would be getting on for 5 years this year...

edit: was it released in oct '05?? (bollocks, lol)

Guest sirch

holy shit, it was 2005................

summer 06 must've been when i first listened to it then.

bad memory.

bad album.

bad point.

forget i said anything.....

holy shit, it was 2005................

summer 06 must've been when i first listened to it then.

bad memory.

bad album.

bad point.

forget i said anything.....

it only seems like yesterday.

trans-canada highway came out in 2006 i believe, maybe you were thinking of a different 'tch'?

Guest sirch

no it was summer 2006 when i first listened to the whole album.

seem to remember hearing the EP and watching that video before hearing the album, tho.

dunno why it passed me by in oct 2005........ can't remember what i was doing......

Archived