IGNORED

should I quit watmm?

jules

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hahathhat

i guess my point was, if he's making diagrams like that, it's fair to say jules at least sort of understand what sort of work we do here

We haven't had a proper quit thread in a while. Normally they inspire cynical reactions to the OP.But in this case jules, you're really getting the deluxe love treatment here mate. How can you leave all this now, apparently you're a central part of this place.

;-]

take a break by all means, it'll still be here when you get back.

i think you should do what you want, but if something is stressing you out, why would you keep doing it (unless it's work cause everyone needs work to stay alive, be it farm labour to produce your own organically produced ethical vegetables or working on wall street macking daddies to pimp smack the beefsteak. you dig?)

Takde a break, drink some of maynard's wines.

do this. take a break. use your computer to study a new language or something. internet is just as damaging as alcohol or tabacco.

I have nothing here. I try to contribute but it's mostly lolz because there are funny people here. but mostly everyone is too cynical even for me when it comes tonserious conversations. musically, I think I'm too old to understand the com truise love or even the burial/dubstep stuff. that stuff is either jokingly simple or clinging to a time I know no one wants to remember especially if they were alive then.

I don't ever understand all the crazy threads when people get banned because I'm not sure how you guys know someone so well from an online persona. I do well in real life but I struggle here and it's become a source of stress. I have enough stress in real life to worry about a site that was an escape for me at one time. I don't get why people rally against jr for doing what he does because this is his site. but if you side with him, you're a kiss ass.

i think I've gotten lost in my old age and that feels more idm than windows 95, space stations, 3d glass paintings and even fucking moss.

I'm not looking for anyone to say please stay, in fact I'm expecting this thread to go by the wayside like every other thread i kill just by posting in. why the fuck am i even posting this to a bunch of strangers? this is part of my issue I guess. damn it.

automatic ltm entry post

I have nothing here. I try to contribute but it's mostly lolz because there are funny people here. but mostly everyone is too cynical even for me when it comes tonserious conversations. musically, I think I'm too old to understand the com truise love or even the burial/dubstep stuff. that stuff is either jokingly simple or clinging to a time I know no one wants to remember especially if they were alive then.

I don't ever understand all the crazy threads when people get banned because I'm not sure how you guys know someone so well from an online persona. I do well in real life but I struggle here and it's become a source of stress. I have enough stress in real life to worry about a site that was an escape for me at one time. I don't get why people rally against jr for doing what he does because this is his site. but if you side with him, you're a kiss ass.

i think I've gotten lost in my old age and that feels more idm than windows 95, space stations, 3d glass paintings and even fucking moss.

I'm not looking for anyone to say please stay, in fact I'm expecting this thread to go by the wayside like every other thread i kill just by posting in. why the fuck am i even posting this to a bunch of strangers? this is part of my issue I guess. damn it.

automatic ltm entry post

true but the "Joined:04-May 07" destroys it :whistling:

automatic ltm entry post

true but the "Joined:04-May 07" destroys it :whistling:

automatic ltm entry post

jules i admire your posts. i also get stressed out on here more than i do in real life interactions. it is the feeling of 100 eyes judging your writing that can be unpleasant.

i feel you are a top notch boarder. i have personally noticed your optimistic nonjudgemental style and i find it very refreshing.

overall i think you are one of the noticeably good posters here.

Guest abusivegeorge

You get stressed out on here more than in real life. Wow, that's never even happened to me. Definetly need to get some sun dude ;-)

No offense meant bruv

i hope you don't leave jules. in fact i'm going to PM your ass and tell you that right this minute!

as has been said, we need more of your kind around here, not less.

EDIT PS - so people don't like the facepalm eh?

av-2075.gif

nvrw9l.png

fixt that for ya.

but seriously, holy shit guys. i want to respond to every single post. i am floored by the reaction and am completely overwhelmed with your responses. thank you guys so much, it really means a lot. it was almost impossible to not post for a weekend and after reading this circle jerk, it would be impossible for me to leave. :blush: :blush: :blush::lol::cry::cisfor::emotawesomepm9: :sup:

Don't think I've ever had any intercourse with Jules.

By that I mean I don't think i've ever come across him.

Good post tho.

Fox

Mo.

nvrw9l.png

fixt that for ya.

but seriously, holy shit guys. i want to respond to every single post. i am floored by the reaction and am completely overwhelmed with your responses. thank you guys so much, it really means a lot. it was almost impossible to not post for a weekend and after reading this circle jerk, it would be impossible for me to leave. :blush: :blush: :blush::lol::cry::cisfor::emotawesomepm9: :sup:

jules bukkake for 2012 most idm!

Archived