IGNORED

Death Grips

Guest Brian Sweeney Fitzgerald

A friend of mine just sent me a link to this guy's mixtape and I'm already hooked, it sounds like the bastard child of Sensational and ODB.

Maybe of interest to people on here into OFWGKTA / Lil' B etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFmZ6WDkuj0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Orlbo9WkZ2E

You can get the mixtape for free here: http://thirdworlds.net/

i like this man, he is crazy. the guillotine track is tight. full moon is pretty crazy, i like the raw fucked up feeling of it. but i couldn't listen to the whole track, it got a little tiresome

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Bumped thread as the stems and instrumentals from Ex-Military have now been released (click image for link)

blkggl.jpg

I listened to the album some time ago. At first my ears were glued to the speaker, after about 6 tracks it sounded one dimensional and really fucking annoying.

Will have another listen I am sure.

• 2 months later...

Came here for the same reason as jefferoo. Reminds me of a more hardcore, less experimental Food For Animals. I like it, but I do see how it could get old after a while.

I like it, but I do see how it could get old after a while.

Yeah I loved it at first but came to see it as rather one-dimensional. Still next-level though if only because of the ridiculous beats

• 1 month later...

I listened to the album some time ago. At first my ears were glued to the speaker, after about 6 tracks it sounded one dimensional and really fucking annoying.

Will have another listen I am sure.

Hoooo Yahhhh!! This is a beast!!!

I think the first few times I listened to it, I wasn't in the right frame of mind, it's pretty awesome.

I have seen vinyl copies available on discogs too....

This thread has reminded me to listen to this album again, it was probably my most played album in 2011 but I haven't listened to it for a few months. Also, if anyone is interested, I've found an official lossless version you can download for free (which also includes the 6 music videos) as well at their first untitled EP that seems to have gone under the radar. There's only 3 tracks on there not included on Exmilitary, but they're sure worth the download alone.

Edited by Brian Sweeney Fitzgerald

• 3 weeks later...