IGNORED

watmm festival

Soloman Tump

i would have watmm people performing. because there is a lot of talent here on the board that needs showcasing.

This, but I would also try to get someone to headline that is known to get some more heads in the crowd. This way watmmers can get noticed by people that don't come here.

i would have watmm people performing. because there is a lot of talent here on the board that needs showcasing.

This, but I would also try to get someone to headline that is known to get some more heads in the crowd. This way watmmers can get noticed by people that don't come here.

better idea, yes :sorcerer:

Guest placidburp

funny you should say... :trashbear:2

FELTCHFEST

Mine would be set here:

castle-stalker-201337.jpg

Stalker Castle in Scotland (made famous by Monty Python's Holy Grail) - even the castle has an IDM name.

Performing inside the castle would be:

Autechre

Wisp

Clark

Surgeon

Rotator

Venetian Snares

+WATMM PEOPLE LOLS

Performing outside the castle would be:

Ulrich Schnauss

Seefeel

ital tek

icarus

teebs

please tell me it's true and it's in the north west

wouldn't' a WATMM festival be just like Bloc or Bang Face already?

it was cool to be in a group of watmmers while at BLOC, but nah...don't you remember how awesome trashbear was?

totally different beast.

we need someone to kick off at the soundguy again!

edit: not saying that it wasn't awesome at BLOC, i just mean that it has a different atmosphere when most of the people in the audience are actually performing too

Guest placidburp

:whistling:

I think thats my cue.... :rolleyes:

Would anyone be up for a possible Trashbear 2 in Preston Lancs sometime early August? :emotawesomepm9::trashbear:

I can get hold of a very tidy venue that's about 15mins walk from the train station and there's plenty of cheap B&B's nearby on the same route.

Guest placidburp

Would anyone be up for a possible Trashbear 2 in Preston Lancs sometime early August? :emotawesomepm9::trashbear:

I can get hold of a very tidy venue that's about 15mins walk from the train station and there's plenty of cheap B&B's nearby on the same route.

New thread? :spiteful:

fuck

yes

esy

sye

yes

yes

eyes

yes

estyse

yes

yes

yes

yes

eyses

esye

sest

yseryes

yse

y

sey

se

y

yes.

FELTCHFEST

Mine would be set here:

castle-stalker-201337.jpg

Stalker Castle in Scotland (made famous by Monty Python's Holy Grail) - even the castle has an IDM name.

Performing inside the castle would be:

Autechre

Wisp

Clark

Surgeon

Rotator

Venetian Snares

+WATMM PEOPLE LOLS

Performing outside the castle would be:

Ulrich Schnauss

Seefeel

ital tek

icarus

teebs

something like that up here? would be pretty fucking mint!

one can dream...

Archived