IGNORED

That new radiohead album like

Guest inteeliguntdesign

Guest inteeliguntdesign

I came across a interesting discussion on BBC 6Music claiming the band's new album was impenetrable--meaning shit? I stopped listening to Radiohead a few albums after KID A, as you can only listen to a man whale on for so long. But they're one of the few globally popular bands who give a shit about music, it seems. So I dunno, the wannabe fucking hipster in me is thinking IMPENETRABLE--THAT SOUNDS DELIGHTFUL! So, WATMM, your king of poor album titles thoughts PLEASE!

Some band put up a flyer in the bathroom of the bar I do sound at and it says "Impenetrable Performance!" in bold letters.

How can your performance be "impenetrable"?

I want to write "like my girlfriend's underwear in the 8th grade" right next to it.

Guest inteeliguntdesign

What is this I dont even....

Is this about Radiohead or shit album titles. You severely served off your point at the end of your post.

It's a pretty shit album title. I was proffering an opinion and asking for your input simultaneously. SORRY.

What is this I dont even....

Is this about Radiohead or shit album titles. You severely served off your point at the end of your post.

It's a pretty shit album title. I was proffering an opinion and asking for your input simultaneously. SORRY.

I dont think King of Limbs is a bad title. Never struck me as something like "oh, that sounds cool" or "Jesus thats shite". Its was a pretty mediocre album title by all accounts.

Squarepusher presents - Shobaleader One - d'Demonstrator is a pretty shit album title. I mean, what the fuck is that?

Guest inteeliguntdesign

Dunno. I thought Radiohead's new album was called King of Lambs, at first. And then I reread it. LIMPS? THERE ISN'T A LIMP ROYALTY. YOU'RE MAKING THIS SHIT UP.

That is all.

Guest sirch

Radiohead+blonde+thom.jpg

anyone else think that Colin looks like the gay son, possibly even daughter, of JAWS from the old James Bond films?

Guest sirch

^ the drummer dude is looking young

Ed looks like some random stranger popping his head into the photo at the last second and trying to look cool... lol

Guest inteeliguntdesign

It's named after some ancient English tree, silly.

That makes it okay.

Silly things named after old silly things. HERITAGE.

Dunno. I thought Radiohead's new album was called King of Lambs, at first. And then I reread it. LIMPS? THERE ISN'T A LIMP ROYALTY. YOU'RE MAKING THIS SHIT UP.

That is all.

But........Limbs

Guest inteeliguntdesign

I'm on the website now and everything.

This is going to be a happy album, RIGHT?

I was hoping this thread would somehow link up with facebook so that I could "like" KOL via watmm. Because I do. It's good. I've deliberately only listened a few times due to its brevity and I still want it to sound fresh to me in a couple months. It may be my least favorite Radiohead release since OK Computer, but that's still really good by most standards. It's rare that a band can release an album that's "my least favorite since ____ from 10+ years ago" without it being a total let down. Least favorite since OK Computer, but I'm still not disappointed. Go Radiohead. :nyan:

I did listen to Radiohead while high on E once, and I found Thom's vocals to be almost intolerable. Funny enough, they've never once bothered me while sober, but after that experience I can totally understand why some people absolutely can't stand Thom's voice and subsequently cannot get into Radiohead's music at all.

Guest inteeliguntdesign

You're politely asked to offer your opinion of Radiohead's new album using interpretive ballet, only.

That is all.

84_ThomYorke_L060706.jpg

I was hoping this thread would somehow link up with facebook so that I could "like" KOL via watmm. Because I do. It's good. I've deliberately only listened a few times due to its brevity and I still want it to sound fresh to me in a couple months. It may be my least favorite Radiohead release since OK Computer, but that's still really good by most standards. It's rare that a band can release an album that's "my least favorite since ____ from 10+ years ago" without it being a total let down. Least favorite since OK Computer, but I'm still not disappointed. Go Radiohead. :nyan:

I did listen to Radiohead while high on E once, and I found Thom's vocals to be almost intolerable. Funny enough, they've never once bothered me while sober, but after that experience I can totally understand why some people absolutely can't stand Thom's voice and subsequently cannot get into Radiohead's music at all.

i really like radiohead but when i listen to it drunk i get pretty depressed.

Archived