IGNORED

Chris Clark live

Guest Fatcaesar

Guest Fatcaesar

So, i'm looking for a live act with Chris Clark, this was just before the release of Totems Flare, and he plays "Totem Crackerjack" and has the Visuals for Turning Dragon in the background, you know that awesome face, the show is amazing!!!

So anyone know which clip i'm looking for?

Guest Fatcaesar

It's close but it's not it, it was 1 clip and the visuals for Turning Dragon isn't in those two

Guest Fatcaesar

Yea I wish the same! the first time I saw the clip it blew my mind, "what song is that.." I thought, it was epic even then!

• 1 month later...

I saw this clip of Clark dropping Growls Garden before any new release was announced, and I was just holding out that it would some day see release

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

I love Clark to death but it's painfully obvious he is doing nothing there except destroying his lower back.

LOL seriously, why the fuck do other wise intelligent individuals do that shit? it's really not that hard to add all sorts of different live elements to keep the artist and the audience more entertained as an actual performance. I would be so fucking bored and feel so fucking dumb bent over twiddling knobs that aren't audibly doing shit next to nothing like that.

Archived